More Important Camp Details
The Nike Softball Camp at Embry Riddle University is designed to build upon softball current fundamentals of the game and introduce advanced techniques. Campers will be broken into groups based on age and ability to assure the proper instruction.
Check-in takes place between 1:00-2:00pm on Sunday at Hall 2 Dorm.
There will be a Graduation Ceremony on the last day of camp at 12:00pm. Campers will check out of the Hall 2 Dorm at 1:00pm.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. The state of Massachusetts requires a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Includes all softball and and night activities, all meals from dinner on Sunday to breakfast on Thursday, and double room occupancy in the dorms.
Includes all softball and activities, dinner on Sunday, lunch Monday-Wedneday. Day campers will be picked up at 4:00pm each day aside from Thursday when camp ends at 11:30am.
Embry Riddle University is located just 90 miles northwest of Phoenix. This beautiful campus covers 539 acres of high-altitude western terrain,with campus life centered in a one-mile area. Campers will have the opportunity to reside in the dorms in the center of campus and train at nearby Pioneer Softball Multi Field Sports Complex.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake-up, breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 a.m. Arrival at the field (Day Campers), Stretching
- 9:00 a.m. Individual Instruction and Drill Work
- 11:30 a.m. Lunch/Free Time
- 1:00 p.m. Position play and Games
- 4:00 p.m. Day Campers Depart, Free Time, Visit with Friends
- 5:00 p.m. Dinner
- 6:15 p.m. Chalk Talks/Relax
- 8:30 p.m. Evening Activity
- 10:00 p.m. Back to Rooms/Lights Out