Check-in takes place at 2:00pm on Sunday at High Hall.
Camp concludes on Wednesday at 12:00pm.
A full softball and living experience. Immerse yourself in baseball and new friends off and on the field. Live, eat, breathe and sleep baseball! Lodging and all meals are included in this program.
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Extended day includes dinner on Sunday and lunch and dinner Monday/Tuesday. Campers should be picked up at 9:00pm Sunday through Tuesday and at 12:00pm on Wednesday.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Lock Haven Softball Team Highlights
• 10 straight post-season play-off berths
• 2 national Championships (2006, 2009)
• 2 national Runner-up Finishes (1988, 2007)
• 5 All-Americans in last 12 years
• 20 plus Atlantic Regional Selections in 11 years
• 25 plus All-PSAC Selections in 11 years
• 2 Time Honda Award Winner
• 4 PSAC Pitcher of The Year Awards in 11 years
• 4 PSAC Athlete of the Year Awards in 11 years
• 1 PSAC Rookie of the Year Award
• Last three seasons Team GPA over 3.0
• 17 NFCA Academic All-Americans in last three years
Lock Haven University
Lock Haven University is located on the West Branch of the Susquehanna River in the scenic mountains of central Pennsylvania, a few minutes off I-80 (exit 178). The historic town of Lock Haven boasts a vital downtown with tree-lined streets and beautiful Victorian homes in a safe and quiet environment. Lock Haven is less than an hour from State College and Williamsport and four hours from New York, Philadelphia, Washington, and Pittsburgh.
The Nike Softball Campers will train on the Eagle's home turf, Lawrence Field. Lawrence Field was dedicated in 1953, named after former Lock Haven football player S. Dave (Whitey) Lawrence. A former field for football and field hockey, Lawrence Field is now the home of Lock Haven softball.
LHU’s home field also boasts batting cages, bullpens and a press box positioned just behind home plate.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake Up/Shower
- 7:30 a.m. Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 9:00 a.m. Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:15 a.m. Offensive Station Training
- 12:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. Defensive Station and Position Training
- 3:30 p.m. Live Hitting/Games
- 5:30 p.m. Dinner
- 7:00 p.m. Evening Activity
- 8:30 p.m. Fitness Center Open/Free Time
- 9:00 p.m. Extended Day Campers Depart
- 10:00 p.m. Campers to Rooms
- 11:00 p.m. Lights Out