More Important Camp Details
Five hours of softball instruction will be given each day of camp. Amber and her staff of seasoned Nike Camp instructors are ready to work with each athlete to get the most out of their ability. Daily instruction on all aspect of the game including hitting, baserunning, individual position work, scrimmaging, team offense and plyometrics. Get ready to eat, breath and live softball!
Check-in takes place at 8:45am on Monday at the softball field.
Camp concludes on Thursday at 3:00pm.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
The Fields at Huber Ranch
- FIELDS – 5 field complex with 200 ft fences on each field
- SHADED SEATING – Shade structures for the spectator areas of each field provide comfortable viewing of games
- LARGE, AIR-CONDITIONED CONCESSION & DINING AREA – Large concession building at the center of the complex offering your favorite ballpark foods and video games
- BEAUTIFULLY MANICURED GRASS – Gorgeous patches of vibrant and healthy green grass fills the outfields of this fantastic facility
- LARGE PARKING LOT – Plenty of parking in large lot next to complex
- CONVENIENT LOCATION – Located perfectly in central Texas, a short drive from both San Antonio and Austin and an easy drive from Dallas/Ft Worth and the Houston area
- NCAA QUALITY FIELDS – You have to see these fields to really appreciate the quality and NCAA level playing surfaces – the best complex in the southwest!