More Important Camp Details
This camp is designed for softball players ages of 10 -18 of all abilities. Campers will be evaluated on the first day of camp and placed into groups based on age and ability.
Check-in time takes place at 1 p.m. on Sunday at the dorms.
There will be a brief awards ceremony on Wednesday at 3:00 p.m. at the field, which parents are invited to attend! Check-out will start immediately afterwards towards the back of the dorm.
A full softball and living experience. Immerse yourself in baseball and new friends off and on the field. Live, eat, breathe and sleep softball! Lodging and all meals are included in this program.
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Extended day includes dinner on Sunday, Lunch and Dinner Monday-Tuesday, and Lunch on Wednesday. Campers should be picked up at 9:00pm Sunday through Tuesday and at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday.
Day camp includes dinner on Sunday and lunch Monday-Wednesday. Campers should be picked up at 9:00pm on Sunday, 4:00 p.m. Monday and Tuesday, and Wednesday at 3:00 p.m..
A detailed camper registration packet containing the check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Come play on brand new Seagull Softball Stadium at Salisbury University this summer! The state of the art stadium includis at urf outfield, extra batting cages, grand stand seating, and brand new beautiful dirt.
Over the last several years, Salisbury University, home of the winning Gulls, has been the best location in Maryland for this Nike Softball Camp. Campers stay two per room in air-conditioned dormitories with practices and scrimmages taking place on the home field of the Gulls in addition to several fields just minutes from campus. SU's beautiful campus is some 30 miles from the Atlantic beaches and 2.5 hours from Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake Up
- 7:30 a.m. Breakfast
- 8:45 a.m. Extended Day/Day Campers arrive, Intro to Skills, concept for the morning
- 9:00 a.m. Warm Up - throwing, catching, fielding
- 9:30 a.m. Offense or Defense techniques and drills
- 10:30 a.m. Modified Softball Games and Situation training
- 12:15 p.m. Lunch
- 1:15 p.m. Introduction of 2nd skill/concept of afternoon
- 1:30 p.m. Warm Up - throwing, catching, fielding
- 2:00 p.m. Offense or Defense Skills training or circuits
- 3:00 p.m. Modified Softball Games and Situation training
- 4:00 p.m. Day Campers Depart/Supervised Free Time
- 4:45 p.m. Dinner
- 6:15 p.m. Warm Up/Stretch
- 6:30 p.m. Specialty Training
- 7:30 p.m. Evening Activities
- 8:45 p.m. Extended Day Campers Depart
- 9:45 p.m. In Rooms/Lights Out