2014 Camp Information
(Camp Code: TNXRMU)
This year, Director Steve Contardi is offering two weeks of general overnight and extended day camp for ages 12-18 and all ability levels. Camper can choose an Overnight option or an Extended Day Camp option (8:30am to 8:30pm). All meals are included for the overnighters and lunch/dinner are included for extended day campers.
Tournament Training and High School Sessions:
In addition to the general camp sessions, this year we are offering tournament training and high school sessions during both weeks of camp. Make sure to note that you would like to participate in these programs when you register.
The tournament training program is geared towards tournament level and ranked players looking to improve their tournament results, learn winning strategies, and work on mental toughness.
The high school session is provided for players currently on their high school team and wanting to move up the ladder or those planning on making the high school team.
• All Campers: 3:30-4:30pm first day of camp
*4:45pm mandatory orientation meeting for campers & parents
• Campers should come dressed to play as we will head straight to the courts after check-in.
• Extended Day Campers will depart that evening after dinner and evening activities at 8:30pm.
• Graduation: 11:00am on the last day of camp at Great Wolf Lodge. Parents invited to attend!
• Check-out: 11:30am at Great Wolf Lodge. Immediately following the graduation ceremony.
Extended Day Camper Schedule & Information
• Extended Day Campers should be dropped off every day (except first day) by 8:30am at Great Wolf Lodge. Pick-up time will be 8:30pm each day.
• A more complete schedule will be given to you upon check-in.
• Campers may be picked up early if they choose to skip dinner or the evening activities.
• Meals: Lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day campers.
Campers play at the Lindner Family Tennis Center with four stadiums.
Welcome to Great Wolf Lodge Cincinnati / Mason, OH! Exclusive indoor water parks, interactive games, and cabin-inspired suites only begin to describe the extraordinary experience your kids will have during camp! Campers rooms have air conditioning, mini-fridge, microwave, and TV. All campers stay in the same corridor of the lodge together. Campers stay 3 per room and are assigned by age and roommate requests. Visit www.greatwolf.com/mason for all of the exciting features!
Transportation to Courts
Professional bus service will transport campers to and from tennis site, chaperoned by camp staff.
Evening activities may include indoor water park and arcade, swimming, movie night, team games and more.
Weekend Stayovers: Weekend stayovers are not available at this location.
Designated Airport: Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Nike Tennis Camp does not provide any transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and schedule a shuttle/bus from the airport to camp.
If you have a camper arriving by air and is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff or shuttle company employee, there may be a fee that needs to be paid in advance of camp. Please contact Steve Contardi (email@example.com) or Katie Contardi (firstname.lastname@example.org) with flight details and transportation information two weeks prior to camp.
You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to provide camper’s flight and shuttle information.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Campers will play at The Lindner Family Tennis Center , home of the Western and Southern Open (the 7th largest professional tournament in the World). The Lindner Family Tennis Center is one of only three venues in the United States that has four permanent stadiums: Center Court (capacity: 11,435), Grandstand Court (capacity: 5,000),the brand new Court #3 (capacity: 4,000), and Court #4 (capacity: 2,500). Visit www.cincytennis.com for all of the exciting features!
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30am-8:30am Wake-up, Breakfast, Meet at the Courts
- 8:30am-11:30am Tennis Instruction, Strategy Session, Drilling
- Noon-2:00pm Lunch, Rest, Optional Tennis
- 2:00pm-4:30pm Tennis Instruction, Coaches Demo, Match Play
- 4:30pm-5:30pm Optional Tennis, Rest Time
- 5:30pm-6:30pm Clean-up, Shower, Dinner
- 6:30pm-8:30pm Evening Activity
- 8:30pm-9:30pm In Rooms
- 10:00pm Lights Out