2015 Camp Information
This year we are offering two weeks of overnight and day camp (9am-4pm) for kids ages 8-18 of all skill levels.
- All Campers: 4:00-5:30 pm on Sunday.
- Look for signs directing you to check-in.
- Day Campers will depart that evening after a pizza party at 8:30pm.
- Graduation: 3:30 pm on Thursday for all campers.
- Check Out: 4:00 pm on Thursday for all campers.
Day Camp Program Schedule
- Campers should arrive 10 minutes prior to their session start (except Sunday for check-in).
- Day camp runs from 9:00am-4:00pm.
Campers will play on six courts on campus, with an additional six courts available within walking distance if necessary.
2015: Dorms TBD | 2014: Campers will stay in the College's modern residence halls, where supervision is provided by tennis camp counselors.There is A/C in the dorms! Campers stay 2 per room and are assigned by age and roommate requests. Some triples and quads may be available, but not guaranteed.
Lunch is included for all Day Campers. Meals are served in the campus dining facilities. A wide variety of fresh food designed to satisfy everyone's appetite with food choices to rival your favorite restaurants will be offered.
Campers will unwind after tennis with activities such as movies, swimming, laser tag plus team tennis and other fun team building activities.
Weekend stayovers are not available at this location.
Nike Tennis Camp does not provide any transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into Philadelphia International Airport and schedule a shuttle/bus from the airport to camp.
If you have a camper arriving by air and is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff or shuttle company employee, there may be a fee that needs to be paid in advance of camp. You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to provide camper’s flight and shuttle information.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXRFR
Sample Daily Schedule
- 3:30 - 5:30 pm Check-in
- 6 pm Meet at courts to go over week schedule and rules of camp
- 6:30 - 8 pm Drills & point play
- 8 pm Pizza Party
- 10 pm Lights Out
- 7 - 7:45 am Fitness
- 8 - 8:45 am Breakfast
- 8:50 am Arrive at tennis courts
- 9 - 11:30 am On-court drills
- 11:30 am - 1 pm Lunch
- 1 - 3:30 pm Coached point play
- 3:30 - 4 pm On-court fitness
- 4 - 5:30 pm Free time (swimming, relaxing, movie)
- 5:30pm Dinner
- 6:30 - 8 pm Camp tournament and match play
- 8 - 9:30 pm Free time (movie, relaxing, team building games)
- 10:00 pm Lights out
- 7 - 7:45 am Fitness
- 8 - 8:45am Breakfast
- 8:50am Arrive at tennis courts
- 9-11:30am On-court drills
- 11:30 - 1 pm Lunch
- 1 - 3:30pm Coached point play
- 3:30pm Award presentation
- 4 - 5:00pm Pick up