2016 Camp Information
We are excited to offer two weeks of Overnight and Day (9:00am-6:00pm) camp for highly competitive tennis players ages 11-18. This "Tournament Tough" training program is geared towards tournament level and ranked players looking to improve their tournament results, learn winning strategies, and work on mental toughness.
Testimonials from the Best!
- “Tournament Tough is an excellent program for competitive junior players.”
- John McEnroe
- “I highly recommend Tournament Tough. Carlos’ training program was a key factor in my improvement as a singles player.”
- Patrick McEnroe
- “Carlos’ understanding of the game can improve the performance of any aspiring junior player.”
- Peter Fleming
- All campers check in on Sunday between 1:00-3:00pm. Day campers will stay until 6:00pm.
- Campers should come dressed to play as we will head to the courts after check in.
- All campers depart on Friday at 3:00pm.
Day Camper Schedule
- Sunday: Campers arrive from 1:00-3:00pm and depart at 6:00pm
- Monday-Thursday: Campers arrive at 9:00am and depart at 6:00pm
- Friday: Campers arrive at 9:00am and depart at 3:00pm
Daily Tennis Program
- Morning Session (9:00am-12:00pm) - Instruction and match-simulation competitive drills
- Afternoon Session (2:30-6:00pm) - Charted Singles Challenge Matches, Strategy and Fitness Sessions
All meals are included for all Overnight Campers, starting with dinner on Sunday and ending with lunch on Friday. Lunch is provided for Day campers on Monday-Friday. All campers will dine at the All Star Sports' Restaurant.
Playing tennis at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex is a one-of-a-kind tennis experience. There is no other place where a tennis player can enjoy the game and be able to stroll to other magnificent athletic facilities all while watching professionals and amateurs compete in various sports. The manicured courts of the Tennis Complex hosted the ATP US Clay Court Championships and is currently home of the USTA Clay Court Collegiate Invitational.
Overnight campers will lodge at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort. What makes this Resort unique is the access campers will have to the pool, the End Zone Food Court, and Movies Under the Stars. Dining at Disney's All-Star Sports Resort is full of mouth watering fresh food, in-dining and delivery options.
Campers wishing to attend both weeks of camp may stay at camp over the weekend for a fee of $375. Also, park tickets are available through email@example.com.
There is free bus service ("Disney Magical Express") provided by Disney that will take campers directly to Disney's All-Star Sports Resort.
Orlando International Airport.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30am Wake Up, Breakfast
- 9:00am Day Campers arrive
- 9:00am-12:00pm Competitive Drills
- 12:00pm-2:30pm Lunch and Rest
- 2:30-5:30pm Charted Challenge Matches
- 5:30-6:00pm Fitness
- 6:00pm Day Campers depart
- 7:00pm Dinner
- 7:30-10:00pm Night Activities
- 10:30pm Lights Out