2015 Camp Information
This year we are offering three weeks of Overnight and Day Camp (8:00am-5:00pm) for campers ages 9-18 of all ability levels. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
- Check-In: Sunday from 1:00-2:30pm at the dorms. Follow the signs on campus for the Nike Tennis Camp check-in.
- All Day Campers will depart at 9:00 p.m. on the first day of camp after tennis, dinner and orientation. Every other day departure is at 5:00 p.m.
- Graduation: 11:30am Friday at the tennis courts (parents encouraged to attend!)
- Check-Out: 12:00 noon on Friday immediately after graduation.
Day Camp Program Schedule
- Day Campers should be dropped off every day by 8:00am at the tennis courts, except on the first day.
- Pick-up time will be 5:00pm each day, except on the first day.
Lunch is provided for all Day campers.
Campers will play on nine outdoor courts. In the event of rain, campers will watch tennis videos and do off-court conditioning and games.
2015: Dorms TBD | 2014: Overnight campers will stay in the Figge Dorms on campus with staff supervision. Roommates: 2-3 per room based on requests and then by age and gender. There is A/C in the common areas of the dorms, but not individual rooms. Campers may bring fans.
Enjoy off court activities such as an amusement park outing, karaoke night, Sky Sox baseball, miniature golf, Camp Olympics, lasertag, bowling, and a barbeque.
Weekend Stayovers are not available at this location.
Colorado Springs Airport
Nike Tennis Camp does not provide any transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into Denver Airportor Colorado Springs Airport and schedule a shuttle/bus from the airport to camp.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXRFV
Sample Daily Schedule
- 6:45am Wake up
- 7:15am-7:45am Breakfast
- 8:00am-Noon Report to Courts (Morning sessions include tennis instruction, drills and vidoetaping as well as video review sessions.)
- Noon-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm-5:00pm Report to Courts (Davis Cup play, tournament play and individual help)
- 5:00pm Day Campers leave
- 5:00pm-6:30pm Dinner
- 6:30pm-9:30pm Evening Activity
- 9:30pm In Rooms
- 10:00pm Light Out