More Important Camp Details
We offer Overnight and Day (9:00am-4:30pm) camps for boys and girls, ages 9-18, with All Skills and High School training programs.
2017 Camp Dates and Programs
- 2017 Information Coming Soon!
Camp Program Offerings
All sessions are open to players of all skill levels, unless otherwise noted. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own tennis instruction needs can be addressed throughout the week.
All Skills Program
The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
High School Only Program
The High School Only program is designed for high school players (ages 13-18) looking to move up the ladder or make their high school team.
- Check-In: Sunday at 11:30-12:30pm at The Stevens Center. (1202 N. Superior St.)
- Day Campers will depart that afternoon at 4:30pm.
- Graduation: Friday at 11:30am at The Stevens Center. Parents are invited to attend!
- Check-Out: Dorm check-out is immediately following graduation at 12:00pm.
Day Program Schedule
- Day campers should be dropped off everyday (except check-in on Sunday) by 8:30am at The Stevens Center.
- Pick-up time is at 4:30pm Sunday through Thursdayat The Stevens Center.
- Graduation is at 11:30am on Friday.
Lunch is included for all Day campers.
2016: Housing and evening meals will be at Gonzaga University. Campers stay 2 per room (no triples available) and are assigned by age and roommate requests. There is no A/C in the dorms. Camper may bring fans.
Camp evening activities may include bowling, laser tag, field games, a camp dance, and movie night.
Gonzaga University offers a beautiful setting for this Nike Tennis Camp. Campers will use Gonzaga Prep Courts, home of the Gonzaga Men’s and Women’s Tennis Teams. There are eight hard surface courts surrounded by protective fencing and a hill. Campers will be transported to and from the University to the practice facility each day (approximately 5 min).
Weekend stayovers are not available at this location.
Spokane International Airport
Nike Tennis Camps does not provide transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into Spokane Airport. For ground transportation, please check the airport website at www.spokaneairport.net
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXRGU
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30am-8:30am Breakfast
- 9:00am-Noon Morning Drills
- Noon-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Strategy Sessions/Drills
- 2:00pm-4:00pm Match Play (Zag Cup)
- 4:00pm-5:00pm End of the Day Court Activity
- 5:30pm-6:30pm Dinner
- 7:00pm-9:00pm Evening Activity
- 10:30pm Campers to Rooms and Lights Out