More Important Camp Details
2016 Gonzaga University Nike Tennis Camp Information
This year we are offering two weeks of week long tennis camp and day camp (9:00am-4:30pm) for campers ages 9-18. In addition to our All Skills Program offered each week, we will offer two sessions of our High School Program.
Camp Program Offerings
High School Program
The High School Program is designed for those players currently on their high school team who want to improve their game, or for new high school players interested in trying out for their high school team. Come individually or come as a team as a great way to get ready for your high school season.
- Check-In: Sunday at 11:30-12:30pm at The Stevens Center. (1202 N. Superior St.)
- Day Campers will depart that afternoon at 4:30pm.
- Graduation: Friday at 11:30am at The Stevens Center. Parents are invited to attend!
- Check-Out: Dorm check-out is immediately following graduation at 12:00pm.
Day Program Schedule
- Day campers should be dropped off everyday (except check-in on Sunday) by 8:30am at The Stevens Center.
- Pick-up time is at 4:30pm Sunday through Thursdayat The Stevens Center.
- Graduation is at 11:30am on Friday.
Lunch is included for all Day campers.
2016: Housing and evening meals will be at Gonzaga University. Campers stay 2 per room (no triples available) and are assigned by age and roommate requests. There is no A/C in the dorms. Camper may bring fans.
Camp evening activities may include bowling, laser tag, field games, a camp dance, and movie night.
Gonzaga University offers a beautiful setting for this Nike Tennis Camp. Campers will use Gonzaga Prep Courts, home of the Gonzaga Men’s and Women’s Tennis Teams. There are eight hard surface courts surrounded by protective fencing and a hill. Campers will be transported to and from the University to the practice facility each day (approximately 5 min).
Weekend stayovers are not available at this location.
Spokane International Airport
Nike Tennis Camps does not provide transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into Spokane Airport. For ground transportation, please check the airport website at www.spokaneairport.net
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXRGU
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30am-8:30am Breakfast
- 9:00am-Noon Morning Drills
- Noon-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Strategy Sessions/Drills
- 2:00pm-4:00pm Match Play (Zag Cup)
- 4:00pm-5:00pm End of the Day Court Activity
- 5:30pm-6:30pm Dinner
- 7:00pm-9:00pm Evening Activity
- 10:30pm Campers to Rooms and Lights Out