Camp Program Offerings
In addition to the All Skills Program, we are offering the Tournament Training Program with during certain weeks of camp, as well as a "10 & Under Tennis" program during all weeks.
Tournament Training Program
Geared towards tournament level and ranked players looking to improve their tournament results, learn winning strategies, and work on mental toughness during certain weeks of camp.
10 & Under Tennis
We will feature teaching technique’s from the USTA’s successful new “10 and Under Tennis” program. Balls are low-compression so they are easier to hit, allowing kids to get to the ball and develop optimal swing patterns. It all makes it easy and fun for them to hit, play and score from the start, while developing skills that will last a lifetime. Please note: This program is optional and younger campers may opt to play regular tennis on the full courts.
- All Campers: Sunday between 1:00-3:00pm. Signs will be posted directing you where to go.
- Campers should come dressed to play as we will head straight to the courts after check-in
- Day and Extended Day campers depart at 7:30pm after dinner and evening activities.
- Graduation: 3:30pm at the tennis courts for all campers on the final day of camp. Parents are invited to attend!
- Check-Out: 4:30pm immediately follows Graduation.
Extended Day and Day Camper Schedule
- Camp will start at 8:30am each morning at the tennis courts for all Extended Day & Day campers (except check-in day).
- Day campers will depart each day after all tennis activities at 4:00pm.
- Extended Day campers will stay through the evening activities and depart at 9:00pm.
Day campers must eat breakfast at home. Lunch is included for all Day campers. Lunch and dinner are included for all Extended Day campers.
The Lawrenceville School is a prestigious college preparatory school with outstanding facilities. Campers play on the school's 12 tennis courts and the Lavino Field House’s indoor tennis facilities (3 courts).
2015: Dorms TBD | 2014: Campers stay in the school’s comfortable residence halls, Griswold and Cleve. The dorms are air conditioned! Campers stay 2 per room. Roommates are assigned according to sex, age and roommate requests.
Evening and Off-Court Activities
Supervised off-court activities may include daily swimming, talent show, camp dance, and a movie/pizza night.
Weekend stayovers are available and includes housing, meals and supervision for Friday and Saturday night. Cost is $250/weekend.
International Camper Options
International campers seeking a Sport and Language program can find a list of camp sessions and a detailed description of our new programs by Clicking Here. International campers seeking a Sport Only program, a multi-week sport camp experience, can easily combine any of our individual Tennis Camp sessions together with a weekend stay over to create the right camp program to fit your needs!
Philadelphia International Airport | Newark Liberty International Airport
Nike Tennis Camp does not provide any transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into Newark International Airport and schedule a shuttle from the airport to camp through the Princeton Airport Shuttle Service (800) 385-4000.
If you have a camper arriving by air and is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff or shuttle company employee, there may be a fee that needs to be paid in advance of camp. You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to provide camper’s flight and shuttle information.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXRLV
Lawrenceville School is not in any way involved in the ownership or management of the Nike Tennis Camp.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30am Stretching, Camp Meeting at Courts
- 8:45am Tennis Instruction
- 10:00am Break
- 10:15am Tennis Instruction and Drills
- 11:45am Lunch, Rest, Optional Tennis
- 1:15pm Tennis Program, Match Play
- 2:45pm Break
- 3:00pm Tennis Program, Doubles and Drills
- 4:00pm Conclusion of Daily Tennis Program
- 4:15pm Groups or Private Extra Help, Optional Tennis, Swimming
- 5:00pm Rest, Shower, Dinner
- 7:15pm Evening Activity
- 9:00pm Extended Day Campers Depart
- 9:30pm Overnight Campers to Rooms
- 10:15pm Lights Out