The objectives of our camp are to reach each camper's specific needs for development. Campers will work on drills which develop consistency, placement and accuracy, as well as conditioning exercises to build speed, quickness and endurance. Each session will include team play. All sessions stress the importance of a positive attitude and good sportsmanship.
Camp Program Offerings
In addition to the general camp sessions, this year we are offering tournament training and high school sessions during certain weeks of camp.
Tournament Training Program
The tournament training program is geared towards tournament level and ranked players looking to improve their tournament results, learn winning strategies, and work on mental toughness.
High School Session
The high school session is provided for players currently on their high school team and wanting to move up the ladder, or those planning on making the high school team.
Overnight & Day Camp Sessions
- 1:30-3:00pm on Sunday, the first day of camp.
- Note: All sessions run Sunday-Thursday.
- Campers should come dressed to play as we will head straight to the courts after check-in.
- Day campers will leave that day at 6:30pm.
- Extended day campers will leave that night at 9:30pm.
- There is a short awards ceremony at 12:00pm on the last day of camp. Parents are invited to attend!
- Check-out is immediately following the ceremony, on Thursday.
Check in at Lakeside Housing (McBee Building)
Check in at South Housing (Poteat Dorms)
Extended Day and Day Camper Schedule
- Day Camp runs from 8:30am-5:30pm each day (except first and last day, see above).
- Extended Day Camp runs from 8:30am-9:00pm each day (except first and last day, see above).
Lunch and dinner will be provided for Extended Day campers each day. Lunch will be provided for Day campers each day.
Campers will utilize the 19 outdoor courts and 4 indoor courts on campus.
2015: Dorms TBD | 2014: Overnight campers will stay in the dorms on campus. Campers stay 2 to a room in the dorms (some triples may be available). There is A/C in the dorms! The rooms are assigned according to sex, age and roommate requests.
Daily camp and evening activities are supervised activities. Some of the evening activities include a movie night, pizza night, fun park night, miniature golfing and swimming.
Weekend stayover is ONLY available for the two nights of camp between Week 1 and Week 2. The price is $125 per night.
Greenville-Spartenburg International Airport in Greer, South Carolina.
If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into Greenville Airport. If you are coming to camp by plane/train and would like us to pick you up, please contact Kelly Jones for pick up 864-294-2445. (There will be a small charge for this service.)
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXRFM
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:15am Wake-up, breakfast at the Furman University dining court
- 9:00am-12:15pm Group sessions broken into three areas personal instruction, drills, and team play.
- 12:30pm-1:45pm Lunch and rest
- 2:00pm-5:15pm Group sessions broken into three areas personal instruction, drills, and team play.
- 5:30pm-7:30pm Dinner and getting ready for evening activities
- 7:45-9:30 Evening Activity (movie night, pizza night, fun park night, miniature golfing)
- 10:00pm Lights Out