More Important Camp Details
We offer a Half Day (8:30am-11:30am | Ages 8-18) camp for boys and girls with All Skills, 10&Under Tennis, Tournament Training and High School programs, plus a special Adult and Family Camp!
2017 Camp Dates & Programs
- June 5-9 (All Skills, 10&U Tennis, Tournament Training)
- June 16-18 (Adult & Family Camp | Int/Adv)
- August 7-11 (All Skills, 10&U Tennis, High School Training)
Camp Program Offerings
All sessions are open to players of all abilities unless otherwise noted. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
All Skills Program
The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
Tournament Training Program
The Tournament Training Program is geared towards tournament level and ranked players looking to improve their tournament results, learn winning strategies and work on mental toughness.
High School Program
The High School program is for players, ages 13-18, who are currently on their high school team and wanting to move up the ladder or those planning on making the high school team.
10 and Under Tennis Program
The “10 and Under Tennis” Program features the USTA’s successful teaching format. This is an exciting way kids 10 and under are learning to play tennis as well as compete. The courts are smaller and balls are low-compression so they are easier to hit, allowing kids to get to the ball and develop optimal swing patterns. It all makes it easy and fun for them to hit, play and score from the start, while developing skills that will last a lifetime. Please note: We will use short courts and full courts during the camp. This program is optional and younger campers may opt to play regular tennis on the full courts.
Adult and Family Tennis Camp
We're excited to bring you a special Nike Adult and Family Tennis Camp at Trinity University for adults (singles and couples) and families (parents and children)! Click the link for details.
- Monday: All campers check in at 8:00am. Half Day campers depart at 11:30am.
- Tuesday-Friday: All campers arrive at 8:30am. Half Day campers depart at 11:30am.
- There is an awards ceremony on Friday at 11:00am for all campers. Parents are invited to attend.
Half day campers depart before lunch.
Campers will play utilize Trinity University's 8 outdoor tennis courts at the Butch Newman Tennis Stadium.
In case of rain or extreme heat, campers will be brought inside for video analysis, conditioning and strategy talks.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXDTT
Camp is open to any and all entrants and only restricted only by age and number of campers.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30am Warm Up and Stretching
- 8:45am Tennis Instruction & Drills
- 11:30am Half Day Campers Depart
- 11:30am Lunch, Rest, Optional Tennis
- 1:00pm Tennis Games and Match Play
- 3:00pm Conditioning and/or Swimming
- 4:00pm Full Day Campers Depart