2015 Xavier University Nike Tennis Camp Information
This year we are offering two weeks of day and overnight tennis camp (9:00am-4:00pm) for ages 12-18 and all ability levels. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own tennis instruction needs can be addressed throughout the week.
- All campers check in between 1:00pm - 2:00pm on Sunday at Kuhlman Hall, right across from the Cintas Center.
- Campers should come dressed to play as we will head straight to the courts after check-in.
- Day Campers will depart that afternoon at 4:00pm. Pick up will be at the tennis courts.
- Graduation: 11:00am on Friday at the tennis courts. Parents are invited to attend!
- Check-out: Immediately following the graduation ceremony.
Day Camper Schedule
- Sunday: Day Campers check-in between 1:00pm - 2:00pm and depart at 4:00pm.
- Monday-Thursday: Day Campers arrive at 9:00am at the tennis courts and depart at 4:00pm.
- Friday: All campers have a graduation at 11:00am. Check-out is immediately following graduation. Check-out is before lunch.
All meals are included for overnight campers. Lunch is included for Day Campers. Meals start with dinner on the first day and end with breakfast on the last day. There will be no lunch on the last day.
Campers will have access to the six Xavier University tennis courts located at the end of the Victory Parkway Fields.
2015: Dorms TBD. Campers stay 2 per room and are assigned rooms based on requests and then by age and gender. (Some triples may be available, but not guaranteed.)
Multiple week campers that elect to stay on site over the weekend will participate in organized on and off site activities. Campers are supervised the entire weekend and all meals and housing are provided. Cost: $250/weekend.
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Nike Tennis Camp does not provide any transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport and schedule a shuttle/bus from the airport to camp.
If you have a camper arriving by air and is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff or shuttle company employee, there may be a fee that needs to be paid in advance of camp. Please contact Nike Tennis Camps with flight details and transportation information two weeks prior to camp. You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to provide camper’s flight and shuttle information.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXRMU
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30am Wake-up, Breakfast, Meet at the Courts
- 9:00am Tennis Instruction, Strategy Session, Drilling
- 12:00pm Lunch, Rest, Optional Tennis
- 1:00pm Tennis Instruction, Coaches Demo, Match Play
- 4:00pm Day Campers Depart
- 4:00pm Optional Tennis, Rest Time for Overnight Campers
- 5:30pm Clean-up, Shower, Dinner
- 7:00pm Evening Activity
- 10:00pm Lights Out