2014 Camp Information
(Camp Code: TNXRFD)
This year we are offering two weeks of overnight and day (9:00am-4:00pm) camp for kids ages 7-18 of all skill levels. Lunch is included for day campers.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
• Overnight Campers: Sunday from 1:00-2:00pm at Ocean Reef Club’s - Lawn & Tennis Club courts
• Day Campers: Sunday from 1:30-2:00pm at Ocean Reef Club’s - Lawn & Tennis Club courts
• Campers should come dressed to play as we will head straight to the courts after check-in
• Day Campers will depart that afternoon at 4:00pm
• Graduation: 11:00am Friday at the courts. Parents encouraged to attend.
• Check-out: Friday at 11:30am for all campers
Daily Program Schedule
• Day Campers should be dropped off everyday (except check-in on Sunday) by 8:50am at Ocean Reef Club’s - Lawn & Tennis Club courts .
• Pick-up time for Day Campers is at 4:00pm Sunday through Thursday.
• All campers will depart at 11:30am on Friday.
• Meals: Lunch is included for all Day campers.
Camper will play on 9 Har Tru Clay Courts, 6 of which are lit for evening play.
Overnight campers we will reside in Ocean Reef Club's modern dormitory facility, located just a few minutes walk from the courts. Campers will stay in quad-style accommodations, enjoying their own private bedroom, with two bathroom facilities and one shared living room each.
Supervised evening activities may include beach fun, pool time, aquatic equipment, beach bonfire, private theater movie night, high-tech games room facility, fitness center, a camp dance and more!
Multiple week campers that elect to stay on site over the weekend will participate in organized on and off site activities. Campers are supervised the entire weekend and all meals and housing are provided. Cost: $200/night, $400/weekend.
Designated Airport: Miami International Airport
Nike Tennis Camps does not provide transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into Miami International Airport. For ground transportation, please contact the Ocean Reef Club, Transportation Office – 305.367.2611.
If you have a camper arriving by air and is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff or shuttle company employee, there may be a fee that needs to be paid in advance of camp. You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to provide camper’s flight and shuttle information.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.