More Important Camp Details
We offer an adult day camp that runs Friday (5:00pm-6:45pm + Welcome Dinner after), Saturday (9:30am-5:00pm), and Sunday (9:30am-12:00pm) for players ages 18+ of all skill levels.
2017 Camp Dates
Camp is geared towards adult players of all levels. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. Camp includes drills, matches, personal evaluation, and a welcome dinner on Friday evening.
- 4:30pm-5:00pm Friday at the tennis courts at the brand new recreation center.
- The "Welcome Dinner" will start around 6:45pm after check-in and tennis evaluation. All campers are invited to attend.
- Check-out will be 12:00pm Sunday
- Friday: 5:00pm-6:45pm (+ Welcome Dinner after tennis!)
- Saturday: 9:30am-12:00pm & 2:00pm-5:00pm (Campers should bring their own lunch.)
- Sunday: 9:30am-12:00pm
Campers will play at Oregon State University's new tennis facility with 6 outdoor and 4 indoor courts.
Please note: This is a Day Camp only and runs during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
If you're looking for a place to stay locally, we recommend the Hilton Garden Inn:
Hilton Garden Inn Corvallis
2500 SW Western Boulevard, Corvallis, Oregon 97333
Junior Tennis Camp at Oregon State
We're excited to also bring you an Nike Tennis Camp at Oregon State University for ages 8-18! Click the link for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNADOR
Sample Daily Schedule
- 4:30-5:00pm Check in
- 5:00-5:15pm Welcome Speech
- 5:30-6:30pm Level Evaluation
- 7:30pm Dinner on own or at Big River Restaurant (optional)
- 9:30am Run and Stretch, Demo
- 10:00-11:00am Drills
- 11:00-11:15am Doubles Clinic Demo
- 11:15am-12:30pm Doubles Drills
- 12:30-2:00pm BBQ, Swimming, and Rest
- 2:00-3:00pm Match Play
- 3:00 -4:00pm Group Games
- 4:00pm 1 point tournament
- 4:15-4:30pm Doubles Exhibition Match
- 9:30-9:45am Run and Stretch
- 9:45-10:45am Drills
- 10:45-11:00am Tie Break Play
- 11:00am-12:00pm Team Games
- 12:00pm Awards Ceremony