2016 Camp Information
We are pleased to announce the continuation of our popular Adult Tennis School at Stanford University.
Dates: June 13-14
The Stanford Adult Tennis School will run two programs side by side - the first is open to 3.0 players (beginner/Intermediate ability levels) and the second is geared toward the advanced player, open to those ranked 3.5 and above.
Each session includes progressive tennis instruction in:
- Serve, return, serve and volley
- Ball machine and feeding drills (groundstrokes and netplay)
- Doubles play and strategy
Dates: August 15-16
Led by Director Frankie Brennan, we are eager to help you get your game to the next level in an action packed two days! This is the perfect schedule to enjoy world-class tennis instruction in the morning and still have the rest of the day to spend in beautiful Palo Alto.
- Saturday: Players arrive at 9:00am and depart at 12:00pm
- Sunday: Players arrive at 9:00am and depart at 12:00pm
Please note: This is a Day Camp only and runs during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
Campers play on 17 lighted courts at the Taube Tennis Stadium. In the event of rain, indoor courts are available.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Come alone, with friends or family! See you on the courts!
Stanford University offers a variety of tennis camp options - junior day, overnight and adult camps. Click on any of the links below for more information.
- Click Here for information on The Stanford Tennis School (Junior Day Camp - ages 8-15) (June/August)
- Click Here for information about John Whitlinger Sessions - Overnight/Day options (Ages 9-18) (June/July)
- Click Here for information about Lele Forood Sessions - Overnight/Day options (Ages 9-18) (July/August)
* Our camps are open to any and all entrants.
* Any athlete who has sufficient preparatory education to be academically eligible to enter college in the fall following the camp date will not be permitted to attend the camp.
* Drugs, alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited and constitute grounds for immediate dismissal from camp.
Camp Code: TNADSG