More Important Camp Details
2016 Camp Information
We are pleased to announce the continuation of our popular Adult Tennis School at Stanford University. This year we are offering two weekends of Adult clinics (details below). Associate Men's Coach, Brandon Coupe, will run the June camp session and Associate Women's Coach, Frankie Brennan, will direct the August camp session.
The June Stanford Adult Tennis School will run two programs side by side - the first is open to 3.0 players (beginner/Intermediate ability levels) and the second is geared toward the advanced player, open to those ranked 3.5 and above and is led by Director Brandon Coupe. Join us for two exciting days of tennis and fun!
Each session includes progressive tennis instruction in:
- Serve, return, serve and volley
- Ball machine and feeding drills (groundstrokes and netplay)
- Doubles play and strategy
- Saturday: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Sunday: 1:00-4:00pm
The August Stanford Adult Tennis School welcomes beginner through advanced players and is led by Director Frankie Brennan. We are eager to help you get your game to the next level in two action-packed mornings! This is the perfect schedule to enjoy world-class tennis instruction in the morning and still have the rest of the day to spend in beautiful Palo Alto.
- Saturday: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Sunday: 9:00am-12:00pm
Please note: These are Day Camps only and run during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DO NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
Campers play on 17 lighted courts at the Taube Tennis Stadium. In the event of rain, indoor courts are available.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Come alone, with friends or family! See you on the courts!
Stanford University offers a variety of tennis camp options - junior day, overnight and adult camps. Click on any of the links below for more information.
- Click Here for information on The Stanford Tennis School (Junior Day Camp - ages 8-15) (June/August)
- Click Here for information about John Whitlinger Sessions - Overnight/Day options (Ages 9-18) (June/July)
- Click Here for information about Lele Forood Sessions - Overnight/Day options (Ages 9-18) (July/August)
* Our camps are open to any and all entrants.
* Any athlete who has sufficient preparatory education to be academically eligible to enter college in the fall following the camp date will not be permitted to attend the camp.
* Drugs, alcohol and smoking are strictly prohibited and constitute grounds for immediate dismissal from camp.
Camp Code: TNADSG