The Beach and Tennis Club Pebble Beach, California
Click to enlarge and view gallery »
We invite you to join Kie Foreman and his very talented staff for The Adult Nike Tennis Camp at the Beach & Tennis Club, Pebble Beach, CA. At this adult tennis clinic you will hit a ton of balls, improve, work hard, meet new friends, laugh and immerse yourself in tennis.
We design our adult tennis camp programs to address your specific needs, to increase knowledge of the game and to move you to the next level without forcing you to make radical changes.
You will leave this summer camp with new enthusiasm for tennis, vastly improved skills, greater self-confidence, and inspiration to make tennis your game for life.
- 4:1 student to instructor ratio
- Daily instruction from Kie Foreman and his outstanding staff
- Every camper receives a Nike Tennis Camp T-shirt
The Beach & Tennis Club at Pebble Beach is a short walk from the famous Lodge at Pebble Beach on the shores of Stillwater Cove. The tennis center features 12 tennis courts. There are housing accommodations in Pebble Beach and in nearby Carmel and Monterey. This is truly a spectacular part of California.Meet your coaching staff
- Director of Tennis, Pebble Beach Resorts
- United States Professional Tennis Association Professional One Rating
- Certified Member, USPTA (P-1)
- Nike National Advisory Staff Member
- Babolat Staff Member
- United States Tennis Association Member
- Director of Tennis: The Boulders Resort and Club, Scottsdale, Arizona
- Director of Tennis: Sun Valley Tennis Club and Resort, Sun Valley, Idaho
- Director of Tennis: Willow Creek Racquet Club, Eugene, Oregon
- Idaho State University Sports Hall of Fame inductee 2004
- Head Men's Tennis Coach: Idaho State University
- Division One Intercollegiate Athlete at Idaho State University
- Currently holds the Idaho State University Men's Tennis record of most consecutive singles wins in a season
2014 Camp Information
(Camp Code: TNADPB)
Location: Pebble Beach, California
All Skill Levels Welcome!
The camp, for players rated 3.0 and above focuses on proper technique, key fundamentals, along with strategy & positioning; singles & doubles. The camp fee includes the 16-hour tennis clinic, a cocktail party Thursday evening, lunch on Friday and a special dinner on Saturday night. Camp is strictly limited to 24 participants.
Check In: 4:00 p.m. Thursdays. Check-in will take place at the tennis courts. Following supervised play at 6:00 P.M. will be a “Welcome Cocktail Reception” that all camp participants are invited to attend.
Check Out: 11:30 a.m. Sundays
Daily Camp Hours
Friday & Saturday: 9:00am-4:00pm
Please note: This is a Day Camp only. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
For information about accommodations at The Lodge at Pebble Beach, call Camp Director, Kie Foreman at 831.625.8578.
Campers play on 12 outdoor courts, 2 clay and 10 plexipaved.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.