The Millennium Harvest House Nike Tennis Camp Boulder, Colorado
The Millennium Harvest House, nestled against the foothills of the Rocky Mountains, is in its fifth year of hosting the Nike Tennis Camps. This great summer camp provides a terrific environment to learn from some of the best professional coaches and players in the country.
The Nike Tennis Camp at the Millennium Harvest House is a camp for young athletes to come and take their tennis game to the next level while making new friends and having lots of fun. Our goal is to give players the opportunity to hit tons of balls, improve their technique, and be challenged by some of the best players in their peer group. Our camps combine technical tennis instruction and drilling from a top notch coaching staff, supervised match play, and some free time to spend with friends.
Dartfish video analysis offered at this camp! See details tab for more info.
- Daily instruction from top teaching pros, Duke Paluch and his experienced staff
- Gain self-confidence through tennis success
- Every camper receives a Nike Tennis Camp T-shirt
- 5-6 hours of daily instruction with low camper to staff ratio and constant supervision
Campers will play tennis at the Millennium Harvest House's wonderful facility which has 15 tennis courts.Meet your coaching staff
Executive Director of RMTC, has been the Club Manager/Director of Tennis at the Millennium Harvest House Tennis Club for the past 26 years. A top-ranked junior player himself, Duke was also a two-time collegiate All American player. He has nearly 30 years of expert credentials as a professional coach.
(Camp Code: TNXDCO)
This year we are offering 3 weeks of day and half day camp for kids ages 8-18 of all skill levels. Campers have the option to choose between a Full Day program from 8:30am-4:00pm, an AM Half Day program from 8:30am-11:30am, or a PM Half Day program from 1:00pm-4:00pm. Full Day Campers bring their lunch or lunch is available for purchase.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
10 and Under Tennis:
In addition to our all skills program, we offer a “10 and Under Tennis” program for kids ages 8-10, featuring the USTA’s successful new teaching format. This is an exciting new way kids 10 and under are learning to play tennis as well as compete. The courts are smaller and balls are low-compression so they are easier to hit, allowing kids to get to the ball and develop optimal swing patterns. It all makes it easy and fun for them to hit, play and score from the start, while developing skills that will last a lifetime. Please note: This program is optional and younger campers may opt to play regular tennis on the full courts. For more information on “10 and Under Tennis” programs nationwide, Click Here to check out the USTA website.
Dartfish video analysis will be used during the camp to analyze and improve your strokes and is provided at no extra charge for all campers. See your strokes compared to a top playing professional! Your Dartfish Mediabook will be posted to a private player locker on Dartfish.tv and reviewed with you by the staff at camp (click here for an example). The package includes:
- Stroke Analysis: Your Dartfish Mediabook contains videos of your strokes, plus side-by-side comparison with a pro, along with comments.
- Pro Stroke Library: Three months of access to Pro Stroke Library, featuring hundreds of strokes in both real and high speed.
- Camp highlights video*: This video of camp activities and friends all set to music will be something everyone will want to have and keep forever. (*Only offered at participating locations.)
• All campers check-in on the first day at the Hotel Pavilion.
• Full and AM Half Day Campers: 8:20am
• PM Half Day Campers: 12:50pm
• Campers should come dressed to play as we will head straight to the courts after check-in.
• AM Half Day Campers: 11:30am on the last day
• Full and PM Half Day Campers: 4:00pm on the last day at viewing area between Courts 7 & 8
Daily Program Schedule
Camps run Monday through Thursday, except the July 21-24 week, which is Sunday-Wednesday.
Half day am – 8:30am-11:30am
Half day pm – 1:00-4:00pm
Full day – 8:30am-4:00pm
Full day campers should bring their own lunch or they can purchase lunch on site. Kids may swim in the pool during free time as well as play frisbee or soccer in the large grassy area near the courts. All is supervised.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am-9:20am Warm-Up and Activation
- 9:20am-10:40am Stroke of the Day Demo and Court Drills
- 10:40am-Noon Video Analysis and Match Play
- Noon-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Court Drills and Nutritional/Sports Medicine Workshop
- 2:00pm-3:00pm Match Play and Conditioning