More Important Camp Details
We offer Full Day (8:30am-4:00pm | ages 8-18), AM Half Day (8:30am-11:30am | ages 7-18), and PM Half Day (1:00pm-4:00pm | ages 7-18) camp options, with All Skills and 10&Under Tennis programs.
2017 Camp Dates
- May 30-June 2 (Tues-Fri)
- June 5-8 (Mon-Thurs)
- June 12-15 (Mon-Thurs)
Camp Program Offerings
All sessions are open to players of all abilities unless otherwise noted. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
All Skills Program
The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game.
10 and Under Tennis
The “10 and Under Tennis” program is for kids ages 7-10, featuring the USTA’s successful teaching format. This is an exciting way kids 10 and under are learning to play tennis as well as compete. The courts are smaller and balls are low-compression so they are easier to hit, allowing kids to get to the ball and develop optimal swing patterns. It all makes it easy and fun for them to hit, play and score from the start, while developing skills that will last a lifetime. Please note: This program is optional and younger campers may opt to play regular tennis on the full courts.
- All campers check-in on the first day at the Hotel Pavilion
- Full and AM Half Day Campers check in on all other days at 8:20am
- PM Half Day Campers check in on all other days at 12:50pm
- Campers should come dressed to play as we will head straight to the courts after check-in
- AM Half Day Campers check-out at 11:30am on the last day
- Full and PM Half Day Campers check-out at 4:00pm on the last day at the viewing area between Courts 7 & 8
Daily Program Schedule
- Camps run Monday through Thursday, EXCEPT the first week which runs Tuesday through Friday.
- AM Half Day runs from 8:30am-11:30am
- PM Half Day runs from 1:00pm-4:00pm
- Full Day runs from 8:30am-4:00pm
Full day campers should bring their own lunch, or they can purchase lunch on site.
Campers will play tennis on the grounds of the Millennium Harvest House Hotel at the Rocky Mountain Tennis Center, which boasts 15 tennis courts. Kids play frisbee or soccer in the large grassy area near the courts. Swimming is TBD for this year, will notify campers closer to camp time. All activities are supervised.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXDCO
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am-9:20am Warm-Up and Activation
- 9:20am-10:40am Stroke of the Day Demo and Court Drills
- 10:40am-Noon Video Analysis and Match Play
- Noon-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm-2:00pm Court Drills and Nutritional/Sports Medicine Workshop
- 2:00pm-3:00pm Match Play and Conditioning