All sessions are open to players of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
The All Skills program is geared toward the beginner/intermediate player of all ages. Campers will learn fundamentals and improve upon their game. Players in this group will focus on learning match strategies, fine-tuning their techniques and having fun, while being immersed in the OU philosophies.
The Tournament Training Program is geared towards tournament level and ranked players looking to improve their tournament results, learn winning strategies and work on mental toughness.Players will focus on tournament preparation while utilizing the OU system during the camp.
The High School Program is provided for players currently on their high school team and wanting to move up the ladder or those planning on making the high school team. Players will work on advancing their game by utilizing the drills and strategies used by the OU Team.
This level is geared toward the younger beginner players ages 7-10 looking to learn the proper fundamentals including grips, swing, footwork while being immersed in a fun team environment.
- Overnight Campers: Sunday from 3:00-5:00pm at the dorms.
- Day Campers: Sunday at 5:00pm at the courts (Day Campers will depart at 7:00pm after the tennis evaluation.)
- Graduation: For all campers at 12:00pm on Thursday
- Check-out: After graduation at the dorms for overnight campers
Day Camp Schedule
- Sunday: Campers arrive at 5:00pm for a tennis evaluation and depart at 7:00pm.
- Monday-Wednesday: Campers arrive at 9:00am and depart at 4:00pm.
- Thursday: Campers arrive at 9:00am and depart at 12:00pm.
All meals are provided for Overnight Campers. Lunch is included for all day campers Monday-Wednesday. Meals start with dinner on the first day and end with breakfast on the last day.
Campers will play on 12 outdoor courts. In case of rain, campers will have access to 6 indoor courts.
2017: Campers stay 2 per room in the Adams Hall dorms on campus and are assigned by age and roommate requests. (No Triples). Campers must bring their own linens. There is A/C in the dorms.
In addition to the on-court training, overnight campers will participate in evening activities including swimming, a movie night and sports activities (ultimate frisbee, volleyball, and soccer).
Weekend stayovers are not available at this location.
Nike Tennis Camp does not provide any transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into Will Rogers World Airport and schedule a shuttle from the airport to camp.
Taxi Service. Should you need taxi service from the airport, please proceed to the center of the first floor of the parking garage just beyond the rental-car counters to meet a waiting taxi. For reservations, contact American Taxi (717) 901-8294.
In case of rain we will move things into our indoor facility.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXROK
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30am Wake-up
- 8:00am Breakfast
- 9:00am Day Campers arrive
- 9:00am-12:00pm Tennis Instruction
- 12:00-1:30pm Lunch and Free Time
- 1:30pm-4:00pm Speed/Agility - Tennis Instruction and Match Play
- 4:00pm Day Campers depart
- 4:00-6:00pm Rest, shower, free time
- 6:00-7:00pm Dinner
- 7:00pm-9:30pm Evening Activity and Free Time
- 10:30pm Lights Out