2015 Camp Information
This year we are offering one week of Junior Overnight and Extended Day (8:30am-8:00pm) camp for kids ages 9-18 of all skill levels. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
- All Campers: Sunday from 12:30-2:00pm at the Student Union. Signs will be posted on campus.
- Campers should come dressed to play as we will head straight to the courts after check-in.
- Extended Day Campers will depart that afternoon at 8:00pm.
- Graduation: Friday at 3:30pm at the tennis courts. Parents are invited to attend.
- Check-out: Immediately following the graduation.
Campers will play on 11 outdoor courts and 4 indoor courts on campus.
2015: Dorms TBD | 2014: Campers will stay in the dorms on campus. 2 campers/room (Some triples may be available, but not guaranteed). There is no A/C in the dorms. Campers may bring fans.
Off Court and Evening Activities
Off court and evening activities may include supervised time at the five-lane swimming pool, indoor batting cages, basketball and volleyball courts and grass playing fields.
Dane County Regional (Madison, WI)
Nike Tennis Camp does not provide any transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you fly into camp, we recommend that you fly into Dane County Regional Airport (Madison, WI) and schedule a shuttle/bus from the airport to camp.
If you have a camper arriving by air and is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff or shuttle company employee, there may be a fee that needs to be paid in advance of camp. You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to provide camper’s flight and shuttle information.
In cases of emergency, campers will be transported to Beaver Dam Community Hospital (920-887-7181).
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXRWA
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30am Wake up, Breakfast, To the Courts
- 9:00am Tennis Instruction, Drills
- 11:45am Lunch, Rest, Optional Tennis
- 1:15pm Tennis Instruction, Match Play
- 4:00pm Groups or Private Extra Help, Optional Tennis, Activity
- 5:00pm Rest, Shower, Dinner
- 7:00pm Evening Activity
- 8:00pm Extended Day campers depart
- 9:30pm Return to Rooms
- 10:00pm Lights Out