Coach's Corner | Volleyball Tip
Presented By: Nike Volleyball Camps
How to Give Your Volleyball Serve a Spin
Have you ever wondered how volleyball players give their serves a powerful spin?
Follow the steps below and take your game to the next level:
1. Stand with your feet apart, one in front of the other, with your non-dominant foot forward.
2. Look up and imagine where you want the ball to go.
3. Throw the ball slightly behind your hitting shoulder. (key step!)
4. Bend your back and swing your arm backward.
5. Hit the ball with your arm fully stretched out, and try to roll your hand over the top of the ball.
6. Follow through the serve, adding force to the ball.
For more helpful tips like this, register for Nike Volleyball Camp this summer!
Share This Volleyball Tip