2015 Camp Information
The Nike Ultimate Camp of Nashville is a summer ultimate camp for players ages 11-18 who seek an exciting summer experience with the sport of ultimate. Camp runs daily from 8:30am-4:00pm (M-F) and 10:00am-4:00pm on Saturday for a fun scrimmage! Camp takes place at Ted Rhodes Park.
Our camp is open to players of all ability and experience levels.
Our camp is open to players ages 11-18. (Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis.)
Our camps are open to both boys and girls. Some activities will be done in a mixed environment and some will be done in a single gender environment.
- Monday: Arrive at 8:00am for check-in. Campers should come dressed to play. Depart at 4:00pm from the fields.
- Tuesday-Friday: Arrive at 8:30am. Depart at 4:00pm.
- Saturday: Arrive at 10:00am. Scrimmage all day. Awards Ceremony at 3:30pm. Parents and friends encouraged to come enjoy the closing events! Depart at 4:00pm.
Campers bring their own lunch daily, but lunch is supervised.
Campers with play ultimate on the Ted Rhodes Park athletic field #6.
We provide a ratio of 1 staff member for every 10 campers. This ensures lots of one-on-one attention and teaching for each camper.
The Nike Utimate Camp counselors and staff are hand-selected based on their ability to lead and supervise. Campers will be fully supervised during camp. Campers will be transported to a local hospital in case of an emergency.
Nashville International Airport (BNA)
Nike Ultimate Camps do not provide transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you have a camper arriving by air who is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff or shuttle company employee, there will be a fee that needs to be paid in advance of camp. You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to provide camper’s flight and shuttle information.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30am Campers arrive; Warm Ups
- 9:00am Speed and Agility
- 10:00am Drills (Throwing, Cutting, Offense, Defense)
- 11:30am Lunch, Rest
- 12:30pm Chalk Talk (Rules – Leadership – Coaching – Strategy – Fundraising – Spirit of the Game – Inspiration Talks)
- 1:30pm Drills (Throwing, Cutting, Offense, Defense)
- 2:30pm Scrimmage
- 4:00pm Campers Depart