Our camp is open to players of all ability levels.
Our camp is for players from the ages of 13-18.
Our camps are open to both boys and girls. Some activities – both classroom and on the field – will be done in a mixed environment and some will be done in a single gender environment.
- Check-in will run between 8:00-9:00am on Monday at the dorms.
- Campers should come dressed to play.
- Awards Ceremony: 2:00-3:00pm on Friday at the fields. Parents invited to attend!
- Check-out: Immediately after the Awards Ceremony at 3:00pm.
Extended Day Camper Schedule & Information
- Monday: Arrive between 8:00-9:00am on Monday for check-in at the dorms. Depart at 9:00pm from the dorms.
- Tuesday-Thursday: Arrive between 7:30- 8:00am at the fields. Depart at 9:00pm from the dorms.
- Friday: Arrive between 7:30-8:00am at the fields. Awards Ceremony: 2:00-3:00pm on Friday on the fields. Parents invited to attend! Depart at 3:00pm from the fields.
Lunch and dinner will be included on Monday for Overnight and Extended Day campers. Breakfast and lunch will be included on Friday for Overnight campers and lunch will be included on Friday for Extended Day campers. All other days breakfast, lunch and dinner are provided for all Overnight campers and lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day campers.
Campers will stay in the Carroll Residence Hall dorms on the NCSU campus. Each dorm room will house two individuals, and camp staff and counselors will be spread out throughout each floor. Roomates are assigned by gender, age and roommate requests.
Campers will utilize the Method Road Athletic Fields on the North Carolina State University campus.
While the Nike Ultimate Camp at NCSU is heavily focused on improving your Ultimate skills, campers will have plenty of social time. There will be many fun evening activities planned throughout the week which may include disc games, movies, skits and more.
We provide a ratio of 1 staff member for every 8 campers. This ensures lots of one-on-one attention and teaching for each camper.
The Nike Utimate Camp counselors and staff are hand-selected based on their ability to lead and supervise. We will have a staff member available for campers during all hours of the night should they need assistance. Campers will be transported to a local hospital in case of an emergency.
We are lucky that in NC inclement weather during the summer does not last very long. We will continue play during rain, but during thunderstorms we will move indoors to work on fitness or have additional classroom time.
Weekend stayovers are not available at this location
Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU)
Nike Ultimate Camps do not provide transportation to/from camp from airport, train stations or bus depots. If you have a camper arriving by air who is deemed an “unaccompanied minor” by the airlines and must be met by a camp staff or shuttle company employee, there will be a fee that needs to be paid in advance of camp. You will still have to arrange transportation to/from camp. Please call 1-800-645-3226 two weeks prior to camp to provide camper’s flight and shuttle information.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00-8:00am Wake up and breakfast
- 8:00-9:00am Speed and Agility
- 9:00-10:30am Drills
- 10:30am-12:00pm Scrimmaging
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch, Rest
- 1:00-3:00pm Class time (Rules – Leadership – Coaching – Strategy – Fundraising – Spirit of the Game – Inspiration Talks)
- 3:00-4:00pm Throwing
- 4:00-4:30pm Aerobic Conditioning
- 4:30-5:30pm Scrimmage
- 5:30-6:30pm Showers/Free time
- 6:30-7:30pm Dinner
- 7:30-9:00pm Evening Fun Activities
- 9:00pm Extended Day Campers depart
- 10:00pm Lights Out for Overnight campers