NBC Volleyball Camp at Frank Maddock High School Drayton Valley, Alberta
Improve your serving, blocking and passing with NBC Camps this summer. NBC Volleyball will bring a Complete Skills Day Camp to Drayton Valley for boys and girls ages 12 - 17.
Get serious this summer about playing volleyball to the best of your abilities. The NBC Camps Staff is ready to help you make the big changes in your game as you build your skills, confidence and leadership.
Complete Skills Volleyball Day Camp
NBC Volleyball Day Camp is a great opportunity for athletes who haven’t been to a volleyball camp to experience NBC’s brand of teaching in an enthusiastic, intense and encouraging environment. Athletes receive lots of outstanding volleyball training and games from skilled coaches who love kids.
- Personal evaluation of athletic and volleyball skills
- Intensity Station to challenge you both physically and mentally
- Hard work, enthusiasm, Christian values, intensive skill training, games and tournaments, amazing staff, the ultimate volleyball camp experience.
- An atmosphere where coaches encourage and bring forth the best in every athlete
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to print off the "Get Ready for Camp Packet".
Complete Skills Volleyball Day Camp - August 5 - 8
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Welcome and warm up
- 9:30am AM Session: passing, serving and blocking drills
- 12:00pm Lunch - bring sack lunch
- 1:00pm PM Session: agility training, transitioning, attacking the net drills
- 2:00pm 6v6 games
- 3:00pm Afternoon program - NBC Theme and discussion groups/Intensity Stations
- 4:00pm Camper pick up
Read camper reviews