NBC Volleyball Camp at George Fox University Newberg, Oregon
NBC Camps is excited to bring volleyball to George Fox for the first year ever! Put on your knee pads and come have a blast this summer at GFU!
For 40 years, NBC Camps has been training athletes for success on and off the court. Creating the best instructional volleyball camps in the U.S. is our main goal. From our curriculum, to our tournaments and games, from our Intensity Station, to our life skills training, NBC Camps will help you become the best athlete and person you can possibility be.
NBC Volleyball Camps offer compete overnight training camps for athletes ages 11-18 who desire to master the sport of volleyball. Training from beginning to advanced includes comprehensive skill development, games and tournaments, leadership curriculum and life skills training.
Complete Player Volleyball Camps
This volleyball summer camp offers training in all aspects of the sport including leadership and confidence training. NBC's Complete Player volleyball curriculum is all encompassing to help athletes develop and master skills to play the game of volleyball with excellence. Complete Player camps offer overnight (complete program training) and extended day options for those who commute to and from camp each morning and evening.
MAY MADNESS FOR GFU VOLLEYBALL!
We don't want you to miss out on this awesome Complete Player Volleyball Camp at George Fox University so we have extended the final payment date to June 1! Although, you are still welcome to register online and pay full payment you you'd prefer. Here is how to take advantage of this great May Madness deal:
- Pay $150 deposit by calling 1-800-406-3926
- Authorize final payment for June 1
- Smile and enjoy your summer!
- Total volleyball skill development
- Intensity station/confidence training
- Goal setting, mental toughness, confidence under pressure, skill mastery, enthusiasm, self-discipline, Christian values, and great fun
- Encouraging atmosphere where campers walk away better athletes and people
- Leadership training on ways to elevate your game and life
Bound on three sides by a residential area, the Newberg campus of George Fox University borders Hess Creek. George Fox University campers will be staying in beautiful residential dorms. Each room accommodates two campers, with nearby private shower facilities. These rooms are not air-conditioned and we suggest you bring a fan.Meet your coaching staff
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to get answers on FAQ and important details for this camp.
Complete Player Volleyball - June 22 - 26
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:15 am Wake up
- 7:45 am Breakfast
- 8:30 am Jump Training
- 9:00 am Extended Day Campers Arrival. All camp meeting
- 9:15 am Morning Session Teaching Keys: Warm-ups, partner drills, combination and circle drills, point scoring, serving and receiving
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:45 pm Afternoon Session Teaching Keys: attack/blocking, dig/set/attack, pass/set, defensive day rolls, face digs,6v6
- 5:00 pm Dinner
- 6:15 pm Evening program - NBC Theme, motivational speaker and skits
- 7:15 pm Discussion groups
- 8:30 pm Intensity Stations
- 9:30 pm Extended Day Campers Dismissal
- 10:30 pm Lights out
Read camper reviews