NBC Volleyball Camp at Linfield College McMinnville, Oregon
Come join NBC Camps at Linfield College. Improve your game at the NEW Intensive Volleyball Camp.
For 40 years, NBC Camps has been training athletes for success on and off the court. Creating the best instructional volleyball camps in the U.S. is our main goal. From our curriculum, to our tournaments and games, from our Intensity Station, to our life skills training, NBC Camps will help you become the best athlete and person you can possibility be.
Complete Player INTENSIVE Volleyball Camp
NBC Volleyball Camps will offer an intensive overnight training camp for girls ages 13-18 who desire to master the sport of volleyball. This camp curriculum is designed for athletes who: have played on a club volleyball team, have played on a school or rec volleyball team for at least two years, can play for up to 8 hours a day, and volleyball is a huge passion.
- Intensity and fun make a unique and electric environment
- Staff invest in making a difference in a camper's game and life
- Goal setting, mental toughness, confidence under pressure, skill mastery, enthusiasm, self-discipline, Christian values, and great fun Encouraging atmosphere where campers walk away better athletes and people
- Total volleyball skill development
About the Campus
Linfield is one of the oldest colleges in the west. The main campus is located in McMinnville, a community of 25,000 people. The campus consists of 45 buildings on 193 acres of green lawns and groves of trees. The quiet, friendly city enjoys a central location to Portland (30 miles to the northeast), and Salem (25 miles southeast). Campers will be staying in very nice residential dorms. Each room accommodates two campers, with nearby private shower facilities. These rooms are not air-conditioned and we suggest you bring a fan.Meet your coaching staff
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to get answers on FAQ and important details for this camp.
Complete Player INTENSIVE Camp - August 1 - 3
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 am Wake up
- 7:30 am Jump Training/Morning workout
- 8:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 am All Camp meeting - Extended Day Campers Arrival
- 9:15 am Morning Session Teaching Keys: Warm-ups, partner drills, combination and circle drills, point scoring, serving and receiving
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:45 pm Afternoon Session Teaching Keys: attack/blocking, dig/set/attack, pass/set, defensive rolls, face digs, 6v6
- 5:00 pm Dinner
- 6:30 pm Evening Program
- 7:30 pm Discussion groups
- 8:00 pm 6v6 games
- 9:30 pm Extended Day Campers Dismissed
- 10:30 pm Lights out