NBC Volleyball Camp at Northwest Nazarene University Nampa, Idaho
NBC Camps brings volleyball to Nampa, ID! Get serious about getting better and Join NBC Camps this summer for an intensive volleyball camp.
Improve your serve, blocking, hitting, passing, and knowledge of the game. Elevate your confidence and leadership. Our goal is for you to walk out of camp with the tools to make your goals reality. Our staff want the privilege of working with you and will do everything they can to help you elevate your life and game. Have a blast at camp and learn what it takes to be your best on and off the court.
Complete Player Volleyball Camps
Camp offers training in all aspects of the sport including leadership and confidence training. NBC's Complete Player volleyball curriculum is all encompassing to help athletes develop and master skills to play the game of volleyball with excellence. This Complete Player camp at NNU camp offers overnight only for complete program training.
- Complete volleyball skill development
- Goal setting, mental toughness, confidence under pressure, skill mastery, enthusiasm, self-discipline, Christian values, and great fun Encouraging atmosphere where campers walk away better athletes and people
- Leadership training on ways to elevate your game and life
About the Campus
The Northwest Nazarene University campus is a beautiful and safe setting for an overnight basketball camp experience. The main gym and athletics building are just a short walk from the cafeteria and dorms. The athletics building boasts the NNU game court plus an additional field house with three more full courts. The dorms house two per room with private bathroom facilities.Meet your coaching staff
Doris is NBC Camps director of Volleyball. She is a former All-American at Whitworth University and the director of one of the top volleyball club programs in Spokane, Washington.
GEAT READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to get answers on FAQ and important camp details.
Complete Player Volleyball Camp - July 7 - 11
Sample Daily Schedule
- 6:45am Wake up
- 7:20am Breakfast
- 8:00am Extended Day Campers Arrival
- 8:10am Jump Training
- 8:45am All Camp Meeting
- 9:15am Individual Skill Stations - Serving, Blocking, Hitting
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 1:30pm Team Skills Practice - 6v6 drills
- 3:45pm 6v6 games
- 5:00pm Dinner
- 6:45pm Evening program
- 7:45pm Discussion groups/Letter writing
- 8:30pm Intensity Stations
- 9:30pm Spotlighting and Extended Day Campers Dismissal
- 10:00pm Lights Out
Read camper reviews