Improve your volleyball skills this summer with NBC Camps at Olds College. Get serious about improving your game!
NBC Camps was founded in 1971. Formerly Northwest Basketball Camp, NBC Camps expanded in 1979 to the sport of volleyball. Volleyball camps are located in Alaska, Alberta, California, Colorado, Montana, Oregon and Washington. NBC Camps combines excellence in sports with superior life skills training focusing on becoming the best athlete you can be on and off the court.
NBC Volleyball Camps offer complete overnight training camps for athletes ages 11-18 who desire to master the sport of volleyball. Training from beginning to advanced includes comprehensive skill development, games and tournaments, leadership curriculum and life skills training.
Camp Dates 2016
Complete Player Volleyball Camp
Boys and Girls
Ages 11 - 18
August 1 – 5
Complete Player Volleyball Camps: Camp offers training in all aspects of the sport including leadership and confidence training. NBC's Complete Player Volleyball curriculum is all encompassing to help athletes develop and master skills to play the game of volleyball with excellence. Complete Player Camps offer overnight (complete program training) and extended day options for those who commute to and from camp each morning and evening.
- Total volleyball skill development
- Intensity station/confidence training
- Assessment of athletic and volleyball skills
- Games and tournaments
- Goal setting, mental toughness, confidence under pressure, skill mastery, enthusiasm, self-discipline, Christian values, and great fun!
- Encouraging atmosphere where campers walk away better athletes and people
- Leadership training on ways to elevate your game and life
Dates & Prices