More Important Camp Details
The Complete Player Volleyball Camp at Olds College in Olds, Alberta offers training in all aspects of the sport including leadership and confidence training. The volleyball curriculum is all encompassing to help athletes develop and master skills to play the game of volleyball with excellence. To find out more information about this camp location for summer 2016, including what to bring, check-in times and more details, please click below.
2016 VOLLEYBALL CAMP INFORMATION
Complete Player Volleyball Camp
Dates: August 1 - August 5
Age Group: Boys and Girls 11 – 18 years old
Check-in Time: 12:30pm on August 1
Parent Orientation: 1:00pm and 1:20pm
Intensity Night: Wednesday at 8:15pm
Closing Program: 3:00 – 4:00pm on August 5
NEW DORMS FOR 2016!
NBC is excited to announce that we will be using the new dorms on campus. Therefore, when you register for camp you will have three options to choice from for your dorm room request.
Your three Dorm Room options are:
1. Single room (all rooms have one double bed)
2. Share a double bed
3. Share a room. One roommate sleeps on a cot. (rock/paper/scissors)
Complete Player Volleyball Camps: Camp offers training in all aspects of the sport including leadership and confidence training. NBC's Complete Player Volleyball curriculum is all encompassing to help athletes develop and master skills to play the game of volleyball with excellence. Complete Player Camps offer overnight (complete program training) and extended day options for those who commute to and from camp each morning and evening.
ABOUT THE CAMPUS
Olds College is a beautiful college campus where all the facilities are joined. The gym, dorms, and cafeteria are all connected. Campers have nice accommodations including private shower facilities, spacious dorm rooms, and quality food services.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:15 am Morning Workout
- 7:45 am Breakfast
- 8:30 am Extended Day Campers Arrival
- 9:00 am Warm up and 2v2 games
- 9:45 am 20 Minute Skill Rotations (10 minute break at 10:50) Spiking, defense, setting, serving, passing
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Watch Top Notch Volleyball Game Tape
- 1:55 pm 20 Minute Skill Rotations Spiking, defense, setting, serving, passing
- 3:50 pm Teams Offensive Drills
- 5:00 pm Dinner
- 6:15 pm League Games
- 8:00 pm Evening Program
- 9:30 pm Extended Day Campers Dismissal
- 10:30 pm Lights out