NBC Volleyball Camp at Simpson University Redding, California
NBC Camps volleyball camps at Simpson University provides intensive volleyball skill development, motivation and a unique program which has made NBC Camps the largest, most popular volleyball program in the world.
NBC Camps offers a complete range of instruction for beginner to advanced at the beautiful campus of Simpson University. Staff work personally with every camper and write a personal evalutation which includes suggestions for improvement. NBC Camps emphasizes skill mastery, competitive intensity as well as team work, and a focus on being excellent not only on the court but off the court as well.
- Hours of intensive skill development
- Personal evaluation of athletic and volleyballl skills
- Camp workbook training court and life leadership, mental toughness, increasing confidence, setting and achieving goals, and maximizing talent
- Games, tournaments, awards, skits, Intensity night
- An atmosphere where coaches encourage and bring forth the best in every athlete
- A camp where athletes walk away stronger athletes and people
Located at the beautiful campus of Simpson University, NBC Camps at Simpson is the perfect place to experience a volleyball camp unlike any other. NBC 's long history of instructing athletes to become their very best together with Simpson's beautiful campus provide an ideal location for campers to pursue excellence in all areas of their lives.
Simpson University is located on a very private, secure campus nearby a quiet residential area of Redding, CA. Campers will be staying in beautiful residential dorms. Each room accommodates two campers, with private shower facilities. These rooms are air-conditioned. The cafeteria facility provides a green salad with fresh fruit, hot entrees with beverage, sandwich and cereal stations. Evening programs are held in the main campus air conditioned gym. Campers alternate being bussed to nearby local gyms to provide maximum competition and plenty of room for training and games.
Roommates for this site need to be requested before camp begins. If you have no preference we will match you with a camper of same gender and similar age. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to add a roommate request.Meet your coaching staff
Deidra Bartow has a passion for young people and the game of volleyball. She has attended and coached at NBC camps for the past 13 years.Read Full Bio
She played at Simpson University where she received her bachelor's degree in Liberal Studies, obtained her teaching credential, and is currently an elementary teacher. She and her husband Luke reside in Fremont, California.
GET READY FOR CAMP
Questions about camp? Click the image below to get answers on FAQ and important details for this camp.
Complete Player Volleyball Camp - July 7 - 10
Sample Daily Schedule
- 6:45 am Wake-up
- 7:00 am Jump Training
- 7:30 am Breakfast
- 8:00 am Extended day campers should be on-site and ready to play
- 8:15 am All camp meeting
- 8:30 am Live action drills and instruction
- 10:30 am 6v6 Games
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Live action hitting drills and instruction
- 3:00 pm Defensive drills
- 5:30 pm Dinner
- 7:00 pm 6v6 Games and competition
- 8:00 pm Evening program - Life skills training and discussion groups
- 9:00 pm Extended day campers are dismissed for the day (check with coach for variations of this time)
- 10:00 pm Lights Out
Please note our schedule is rigorous. Our Main Events involve motivational speakers, skits, music, and high energy entertainment designed to encourage you to be the best you can be. Instructional time is intense and puts you in the action with great drills that keep you interested and challenged. Because the emphasis is on improving your skills, you'll be playing games and more games.Read camper reviews