NBC Camps will offer a Volleyball Clinic at Chiawana High School in Pasco, Washington for girls in 4th through 8th grade. This clinic is designed to help you improve your passing, serving, blocking and hitting skills. Get ready for a great volleyball season with NBC Camps.
This clinic will provide age and skill appropriate training for each athlete. Improve your fundamentals and gain exposure to position specific skills. Come and brush up on your volleyball skills prior to the beginning of school or club volleyball. Grab a friend and sign up for this NBC Volleyball Clinic today!
Chiawana High School
8125 Argent Rd
Pasco, WA 99301
NOVEMBER 1, 2015
Girls grades 4 – 8th
Attend all-day for $70 or attend one session for $39. Invest in your game and reap the rewards of becoming a strong better player. Attendees are encouraged to attend both sessions for the most comprehensive training opportunities.
- AM Session: 9:00am - 12:00pm - Instruction for the AM session will include introducing and practicing passing technique, ball control, overhead serving skills, and hitting and blocking techniques.
- PM Session: 1:30pm - 4:30pm - Instruction for the PM session will build off of the AM Session. A few new volleyball skills will be introduced in the afternoon that will be different and/or more advanced than the AM session. The PM session will include new drills to master those volleyball skills.
- Improve passing technique and ball control
- Work on overhand serving skills
- Improve basic hitting and blocking techniques
- Gain insight into the mental game of volleyball
- Improve your confidence and have a really fun time
- View more details »
Dates & Prices