NBC Camps will hold a volleyball clinic for girls in 6th-8th grade at the Spokane Valley Hub in Liberty Lake. Improve your passing, serving, blocking and hitting as well as improve your confidence and skill level.
This clinic is for girls in 6th-8th grade and provides skill training and tips for improvement. Volleyball is a very skill dominated sport and the better you are at the necessary skills like serving, passing, hitting and blocking the better player you will be.
We want you to love volleyball and feel confident when you step into the rotation. Come and brush up on your volleyball skills for school or club this year. Grab a friend and get ready for a great day!
2015 Clinic details:
October 25, 2015
HUB Sports Center
19619 E. Cataldo
Liberty Lake, WA
Girls grades 4th - 8th
- AM Session: 9:00am – 12:00pm - Instruction for the AM session will include introducing and practicing passing technique, ball control, overhead serving skills, and hitting and blocking techniques.
- PM Session: 1:30pm – 4:30pm - Instruction for the PM session will build off of the AM Session. A few new volleyball skills will be introduced in the afternoon that will be different and/or more advanced than the AM session. The PM session will include new drills to master those volleyball skills.
Attendees are encouraged to attend both sessions for the most comprehensive training opportunities.
Cost: One Session - $39. All Day - $70. REGISTER EARLY OR PAY $5 MORE AT THE DOOR. DOOR REGISTRATION IS NOT GUARANTEED!
- Improve passing technique and ball control
- Work on overhand serving skills
- Teach basic hitting and blocking techniques
- Learn ways to improve your mental skills and self-confidence on the court
- Get better in an environment of encouragement and great teaching
- View more details »
Dates & Prices