NBC Volleyball Clinic at the Hub Sports Center Liberty Lake, Washington
NBC Camps will hold a volleyball clinic for girls in 4th-8th grade at the Spokane Valley Hub in Liberty Lake on October 27, 2013. Improve your passing, serving, blocking and hitting as well as improve your confidence and skill level.
This clinic is for girls in 4th-8th grade and provides skill training and tips for improvement. Volleyball is a very skill dominated sport and the better you are at the necessary skills like serving, passing, hitting and blocking the better player you will be.
We want you to love volleyball and feel confident when you step into the rotation. Come and brush up on your volleyball skills for school or club this year. Grab a friend and get ready for a great day!
Two Clinics to select:
- AM Session: 9:00am - 12:00pm
- PM Session: 1:30pm - 4:30pm
Attend both clinics for $70 or attend one for $39. Invest in your game and reap the rewards of becoming a strong better player.
- Improve passing technique and ball control
- Work on overhand serving skills
- Teach basic hitting and blocking techniques
- Learn ways to improve your mental skills and self-confidence on the court
- Get better in an environment of encouragement and great teaching
NBC Volleyball will be at the Hub Facility. This multi-court facility has plenty of floor space.Meet your coaching staff
NBC Volleyball Administrative Director. In addition to her position with NBC Camps, Doris is the co-founder and club director of the Sideout Volleyball Club in Spokane. Doris was a four-year starter for Whitworth University where she was selected to the All-Conference and All-Region volleyball squads. Her teams were inducted into the Whitworth University Heritage Gallery Hall of Fame in 2007.
The staff for this clinic will include some of our great NBC Camps Volleyballl coaches who have college expereince playing and club coaching experience.
What to bring:
- Signed Medical Release Waiver and Washington State Concussion Form
- Water Bottle for breaks
- Volleyball gear - DO NOT NEED A VOLLEYBALL
- Sack Luch if stay all day