The All Skills program is open to players of all ability levels, ages 12-18. Here you master the fundamentals, develop proper mechanics and gain game play experience. Every aspect of the game is covered, giving you a solid skill foundation to build upon after camp.
The Little Bulldogs program is for beginners to intermediate players, ages 8-12.
The Advanced program is recommended for high school varsity and club players, ages 14-18 with a commitment to the sport and the ability and motivation to play at the college level.
What's included in the fee?
Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
Extended Day campers: Participate in all the same activities as overnight campers, but do not sleep on campus. Lunch and dinner are provided.
24-hour supervision is an important feature of every NIKE Volleyball Camp. Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
Volleyballs: Molten Volleyballs may be purchased when you register for camp for an additional $15. Volleyballs must be paid for at the time of registration. Campers do not need to bring a ball to camp and purchasing one is optional.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Session One: All Skills & Little Bulldogs June 29-July 1, 2015
- Check-in: Monday, June 29th between 12:00-1:00pm at Stevens Dorm
- Check-out:Graduation is at 11:45am on Wednesday, July 1st. Tournament play is from 9:00am-11:30am in the gym.
- Parents are invited to attend!
- Little Bulldogs are welcome to stay until 5:00pm on the first day
- Extended Day Camper Schedule: Monday 1:00-9:00pm, Tuesday 9:00am-9:00pm, Wednesday 9:00-11:45am
Session 2: Advanced July 30-August 2, 2015
- Check-in: Thursday, July 30th between 12:00-1:00 at Stevens Dorm
- Check-out: Graduation is at 11:45am on Sunday, August 2nd. Tournament play is from 9:00am-11:30am in the gym. Parents are invited to attend!
- Extended Day Camper Schedule: Thursday 1:00-9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 9:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 9:00-11:45am
Players Grouped by: skill, age, years of experience
Evaluation: Written by coaching staff
Equipment Needed: Volleyball shoes, knee pads and a water bottle
Campers Per Room: 2
Bathrooms: on each floor
Linens: Not provided - bring linens or sleeping bag, pilliow, pillowcase and towel
Air Conditioning: No, fan recommended
Key Deposit: $25-Please bring cash or a check payable to "USSC"
Spending Money: $10-$20
Medical Facility: Doctor on call, Trainer on site
Closest Airport: Gerald R. Ford International Airport
Transportation: Not provided
If eight or more campers register together, as a group by mail or fax, each camper will receive a $30 discount. Click “Get Brochure” above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing. Late or individual registrations are not eligible to receive the group discount. Discount does not apply to team only camps.
Adrian College is located in Adrian, Michigan, on Highway 223, approximately 30 minutes northwest of Toledo.