More Important Camp Details
The All Skills program is open to players of all ability levels, ages 12-18. Here you master the fundamentals, develop proper mechanics and gain game play experience. Every aspect of the game is covered, giving you a solid skill foundation to build upon after camp.
The Little Bulldogs program is for beginners to intermediate players, ages 8-12.
The Advanced program is recommended for high school varsity and club players, ages 14-18 with a commitment to the sport and the ability and motivation to play at the college level.
What's included in the fee?
Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
Extended Day campers: Participate in all the same activities as overnight campers, but do not sleep on campus. Lunch and dinner are provided.
24-hour supervision is an important feature of every NIKE Volleyball Camp. Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
Volleyballs: Molten Volleyballs may be purchased when you register for camp for an additional $15. Volleyballs must be paid for at the time of registration. Campers do not need to bring a ball to camp and purchasing one is optional.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
2017 SESSION INFORMATION
Session One: All Skills & Little Bulldogs June 28-30, 2017
- Check-in: Wednesday, June 28th between 12:00-1:00pm at Merillat Sport Center
- Check-out:Graduation is at 11:45am on Friday, June 30th. Tournament play is from 9:00am-11:30am in the gym.
- Parents are invited to attend!
- Little Bulldogs are welcome to stay until 5:00pm on the first day
- Extended Day Camper Schedule: Wednesday 1:00-9:00pm, Thursday 9:00am-9:00pm, Friday 9:00-11:45am
Session 2: Advanced July 27-30, 2017
- Check-in: Thursday, July 27th between 12:00-1:00 at Merillat Sport Center
- Check-out: Graduation is at 11:45am on Sunday, July 30th. Tournament play is from 9:00am-11:30am in the gym. Parents are invited to attend!
- Extended Day Camper Schedule: Thursday 1:00-9:00pm, Friday & Saturday 9:00am-9:00pm, Sunday 9:00-11:45am
Players Grouped by: skill, age, years of experience
Equipment Needed: Volleyball shoes, knee pads and a water bottle
Facility: Merillat Sport and Fitness Center
Campers Per Room: 2
Bathrooms: on each floor
Linens: Not provided - bring linens or sleeping bag, pilliow, pillowcase and towel
Air Conditioning: No, fan recommended
Key Deposit: $25-Please bring cash or a check payable to "USSC"
Spending Money: $10-$20
Medical Facility: Doctor on call, Trainer on site
Closest Airport: Gerald R. Ford International Airport
Transportation: Not provided
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Groups can register online or via mail/fax.
To register a group online: Please have someone contact the USSC office with the names of each camper in the group at 1-800-645-3226 to create a unique discount code. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out.
To register a group via mail/fax: Please have each camper fill out our REGISTRATION FORM providing credit card number or a check. All registration forms must be received at the same time via mail or fax. Fax registrations to 415-526-5933. Mail registrations to Nike Volleyball Camps 1010 B Street, Suite 450, San Rafael, CA 94901.
Adrian College is located in Adrian, Michigan, on Highway 223, approximately 30 minutes northwest of Toledo.