San Jose State is conveniently located on 154 acres in downtown San José, midway between San Francisco and the Monterey/Carmel area, making it a great venue for the NIKE Volleyball All Skills and Advanced summer camp.
Campers choose from two programs.
The All Skills program is open to girls ages 10-18 of any skill level. Here campers master the fundamentals, develop proper mechanics and gain valuable game play experience. Every aspect of the game is covered, giving you a solid skill foundation to build upon after camp. Players undergo a skill evaluation during the first camp session and are placed in groups according to ability level.
The Advanced program is open to girls ages 14-18 who are playing high school varsity and/or have completed a minimum of two years of club volleyball. This intense, challenging program stresses position play, team techniques and physical conditioning. Campers will be expected to participate in a thorough skill evaluation on the first day and will be divided into groups by ability level.
- Training under the country's best coaches
- Excellent residential, dining and training facilities
- Six hours of daily instruction
- Coach to camper ratio is 1:8
- Players grouped by age and ability level
- Personal evaluations from your coach
- Nike Volleyball camp T-shirt
Dates & Prices