Coronado Polo in Paradise Coronado, California
Randy Burgess, Head Coach of Coronado Water Polo, has recruited top coaches from around the world to offer the Coronado Polo in Paradise Camp. This elite team training camp is designed for High School Boys and Girls. Instruction takes place each day at the world class Brian Bent Memorial Aquatics Complex.
The Coronado Polo in Paradise Water Polo Camp provides the highest level of individualized coaching for aspiring water polo athletes. This camp will be lead by the top college coaches, club coaches, high school coaches and USA Olympians in the country that understand the value of balance and setting goals to help prepare young student athletes to live their dreams.
- Co-ed camp open to ages 14-18
- Camp is from 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
- International Coaches and Former National Team coaches
- Low camper to coach ratio
- The camp is limited to 6 boys teams and 6 girls teams. ($2,500 - 13 athletes per team)
- 20 male and 20 female additional athletes can register individually. ($300)
Brian Bent Memorial Aquatics Complex
1). This camp is open to any and all entrants. 2). Drugs, alchohol and smoking are strictly prohibited and constitute grounds for immediate dismissal from camp. 3). For your safety and benefit, we recommend that you choose a camp that fits your particular skills and level of development.Meet your coaching staff
• National and International Water Polo Clinician
• Coronado High School and Coronado Aquatics Club
• At the helm for over 30 years, developed more than 80 HS All-Americans
• Over 50 USA water polo All-Americans
• Many players continuing on to become Division I Collegiate All-Americans
• Produced multiple National Team and Olympic team members including Layne Beaubien, Genai Kerr, and Jesse Smith
• Has coached USA National Junior Development and National Youth Teams
• Member of Coaching Staff for USA National Team
• Served as USA National Junior Team Coach, leading squads at two Junior World Championships
Carin Crawford is in her 15th season at the helm of San Diego State water polo program. She continues on her mission to establish the Aztecs as a top contender in women's collegiate water polo. Crawford has guided the Scarlet and Black to a top-11 national finish in each of her 14 years at San Diego State. During her tenure, the Aztecs have accumulated 31 All-America awards and 27 all-MPSF honors. In addition, her players have earned 54 all-MPSF academic selections and 53 ACWPC all-academic awards.
Mike Schofield returned for his 28th season at the helm of the Navy water polo program. Schofield entered the 2012 season as the school's all-time winningest coach, compiling an astonishing 600 wins in 27 years in charge of the Navy water polo program. In 2012 the Mids had another great season going 23-6. Under his direction, the Mids have won nine Eastern Championships and competed in 13 NCAA Tournaments. Twenty Navy athletes have earned 30 All-America honors under Schofield, and Navy has been represented on the All-America team in each of the last 13 years.
♦ NCAA Division I coaches
♦ Top High School Coaches
♦ Current and former NCAA D1 players
♦ Former National Team and Olympic Team members
Read camper reviews