More Important Camp Details
This summer, Santa Cruz is offering one session of overnight with a day camp option (9:00am-4:00pm) for ages 10-18 in June. Upon arrival at camp, campers are placed in groups with other players having similar abilities and goals. Our camp staff will do their best to accommodate your needs, keeping in consideration your experience and desire to improve.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Nightly recreational activities
• Nike Camp T-shirt
DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Nike Camp T-shirt
• Camp hours: WED 3:00PM-6:00PM, THURS-FRI 8:45AM-4:00PM, SAT 9:00AM-12:00PM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
- Check-in takes place between 1:00pm-2:00pm on Wednesday, June 28th at Cowell College Circle.
- Check-out takes place at 12:00pm on Saturday, July 1st at Cowell College Circle.
Housing & Roommates
Campers stay 2 per room in Cowell College and are assigned by age and roommate requests. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Dorm: Cowell College Res Hall Parkman
Linens: Not provided
Suggested spending money: $40
Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff at all times
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
- Check-in takes place between 2:45pm-3:00pm on Wednesday, June 28th at at the pool. Day Campers should arrive dressed and ready to play. You will be assigned a counselor and given a complete schedule of all events during the week.
- Check-out takes place at 12:00pm on Saturday, July1st at the pool.
- Wednesday: Day Campers will depart at 6:00pm after the first pool session.
- Thursday-Friday: Day Camper Hours (9:00am-4:00pm). Lunch is provided.
- Saturday: Day Camper Hours (9:00am-12:00pm). Check-out is after the closing ceremony.
Team Discount: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
UC Santa Cruz
UC Santa Cruz offers an Olympic-sized pool with an ocean view, comfortable dormitories, and an excellent dining hall. Santa Cruz is located at the top of the Monterey Bay on the Central California coast, just south of San Francisco. Getting here is easy since several major highways run to Santa Cruz and the San Francisco, San Jose, and Monterey International Airports are all nearby.
Swim Camp at UCSC
UC Santa Cruz is also hosting a Nike Swim Camp - Sunday, June 25th through Wednesday, June 28th.
1). This camp is open to any and all entrants. 2). Drugs, alchohol and smoking are strictly prohibited and constitute grounds for immediate dismissal from camp. 3). For your safety and benefit, we recommend that you choose a camp that fits your particular skills and level of development.