More Important Camp Details
2017 Camp Dates
Session I: June 19th-22nd
Session II: July 31st-August 3rd
Check-in: Monday at 1:15PM
Closing Ceremony: Thursday at 4:15PM
Camp Meals: Please bring snacks and a water bottle.
Camp Hours: MON-THURS 1:30PM-4:30PM
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. Camp director/staff will modify all poses to suit each individual. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony! Departure immediately following the closing ceremony.
Dress Code and Equipment
Campers should come dressed in comfortable, athletic clothing. Campers are asked to bring a yoga mat, water bottle, lunch, and a composition notebook with a pen/pencil for daily yoga journaling.
Transportation is not provided to or from camp.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Camp will take place at the East West Yoga Studio located right off I-280 in the Cupertino Crossroads shopping center at 20670 Stevens Creek Blvd., Cupertino, CA 95014.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 1:30 PM Opening Circle/Discuss Theme and Pose of the Day
- 1:45 PM First Practice-Series A & B, Basic Poses, Breathing Techniques
- 2:30 PM Arts and Crafts/Yoga Journal
- 2:45 PM Discussion/Yoga Games ("Concentration", Cobra Races, Walking Meditation)
- 3:30 PM Snack Time/Water Break
- 3:45 PM Second Practice-Series A & B, Strength and Flexibility Poses
- 4:30 PM Closing Circle/Review Theme and Pose of the Day