Nike Linedrive Baseball Camp Tamalpais High School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Baseball Camps
Join the fun and get better this summer, at the Nike Baseball Camp at Tamalpais High Schooll! At camp, campers receive professional instruction, work hard, improve on skills and make new friends! This camp was run at Redwood High School in Larkspur last year, same great camp at a new location.
Directing the Nike Baseball Camp at Tamalpais HS is Caden Kreuter assisted by the Linedrive coaching staff. He runs his camps to focus on fun, learning to play baseball the right way, and teaching lessons that go beyond the playing field.
- Low camper to instructor ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, team play and more
- Official Nike Camp T-Shirt and prizes!
- Nike Baseball Camp Graduation Certificate
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Caden Kreuter
Coach Jesse Delong
Marin Catholic Graduate (2009). University of San Francisco Garduate (2014). Local baseball hero
Coach Cameron Ray
Roseville High School Graduate (2005). Sierra College State Championship Game Pitcher. Sonoma State Pitcher
This camp is for baseball players of all abilities ages 7-13. Instruction will focus primarily on hitting, specific position fielding, base-running, and game situations. In addition, pitchers will have the opportunity to work with pitching instructors. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2018 Camp Dates
- July 9-12 (Monday-Thursday)
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2018 SESSION SCHEDULE
CAMP DATES: JULY 9-12 (Mon-Thurs)
- Check-in: 8:45 a.m. on Monday for all campers. See registration packet for specific location.
- Check-out: 3:00 p.m.
- Day Camper Schedule: Monday-Thursday: 8:45-3:00 p.m.
What's included in the fee?
- Daily baseball instruction
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities.
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Softball Camp t-shirt.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Players Grouped by: age and ability
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own glove, cleats, bat and a helmet and wear baseball attire (baseball pants recommended)
- Facility: Outdoor Fields.
- Medical Protocol: In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
Nike Baseball Camps does not provide transportation from airports, train stations or bus depots. If you have a child flying to camp, please arrange a shuttle or taxi service.
If you have a group of campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- Day 1
- Covering the Fundamentals
- Skills Competition to Days End
- Day 2
- Advanced/Position Specific Skill Work, Pitching
- Afternoon-handling important offensive/defensive situations; "international rules" scrimmage that emphasizes situational play
- Day 3
- Guest coaching session (Mike Firenzi)
- Scrimmage games
- Day 4
- Scrimmage Game
- Skills Competition
- Pool Party and Celebration
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
So much fun!
July 15, 2018: My son loved the games/tournament style on the last day, he loved playing on a little team of mixed ages.
— Kristin W. Parent0
So much fun!
July 14, 2018: Michael really enjoyed the scrimmage and hanging out with the other players and coaches.
— Rod Parent0
July 13, 2018: Playing the warm up games
— Jennifer H. Parent0
Improved their skills!
July 18, 2017: My son enjoyed your camp very much. It was filled with activities that they not only enjoyed but improved their skills
— Joe D. Parent
Excited every morning
July 17, 2017: He was excited every morning to go to camp and play ball!
— Ellie D. Parent
July 15, 2017: The last day's competitive events was the best.
— Ralph R. Parent
Add more weeks!
July 14, 2017: Everything- getting to play specific positions. Add more weeks of camp!
— Liz K. Parent
July 14, 2017: Kids enjoyed being w/their friends
— Kris K. Parent
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.