NBC Overnight Basketball Camp at Fountain Valley School
NBC Basketball at Fountain Valley in Colorado Springs is an opportunity for campers to improve their technique and skills in a great environment.
In 2024, NBC is excited to launch an overnight basketball camp located in Colorado Springs at Fountain Valley School. These Camps are perfect for boys ages 12 to 17 who want to elevate all aspects of their game, and are willing to work hard to do so.
- Total basketball skill development with 6 - 10 hours of hard work and great fun
- Intensity station/confidence training
- Personal assessment of athletic and basketball skills
- Goal setting, mental toughness, confidence under pressure, skill mastery, enthusiasm, self-discipline, Christian values, and great fun
- View More Details ⟩
Staff NBC Coaching Staff
NBC Camps selects outstanding coaches of high integrity and character, work ethic and willingness to pour their lives into helping athletes be their best. NBC works hard to hire college players and coaches, along with high school coaches who are dynamic and competent teachers of the game.View NBC Coaching Staff's Bio ⟩
TEACH BASKETBALL AND LIFE SKILLS AT A “WORLD CLASS” LEVEL
Coach the game at a world-class level. FAB 4
• Protect the ball
• Play with quickness and intensity
• Play smart
• Finish the play
Teach by living valuable skills for life. LIFE 4
• Guard your heart
• Live with love & intentionality
• Be smart by seeking out wisdom
• Finish strong, never give up
The ability to know, understand and apply is the heart of NBC’s Teach, Encourage, Correct method. True teaching takes place when the student knows how to reproduce the skill and self-correct the skill when necessary.
2024 NBC COLORADO SPRINGS BASKTEBALL CAMPS
Complete Player Basketball Camp
Dates: coming soon
Age Group: Boys 12-15 years old
High School Complete Player Basketball Camp
Dates: coming soon
Age Group: Boys 14-17 years old
Complete Player Basketball Camp offers training in all aspects of the sport including leadership and confidence training. NBC's Complete Player basketball curriculum is for athletes who have limited experience or exposure to basketball but want to gain more experience and learn more. Campers are grouped by age and skill level so they can compete in a rewarding environment.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 6:30 am Early bird workouts
- 7:45 am Breakfast
- 8:45 am Extended Day Camper arrival/All camp meeting
- 9:00 am AM skills session
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Afternoon Session: games
- 5:00 pm Dinner
- 6:30 pm PM skill sessions
- 8:00 pm Evening program/ - NBC Theme, Life skills training
- 9:00 pm Team discussions
- 9:30 pm Extended Day Campers dismissal
- 10:30 pm Lights Out
Camp Questions & Answers
IS THERE AN NBC CAMP STORE AT CAMP?
There will not be a camp store, so we encourage purchasing NBC gear ahead of time by visiting www.nbccamps.com/store and calling the NBC Central Office at 800-406-3926. During camp, there are vending machines around campus that offer snacks and beverages for purchase.
He learned and had fun!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.