Behn Basketball Camp Pierce Middle School in Milton
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Basketball Camps
Join Behn Basketball Camp in Milton, Massachusetts this summer for a great week of camp! Whether you're just beginning or a long time player, this camp is a great opportunity to enhance technique, improve your skills, and have fun!
The Complete Skills Camp is intended to help players of all abilities develop athletically, refine fundamental basketball skills and enhance their skill set at the post, wing, or guard position. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defense, rebounding, team play, and more.
- Emphasis on fundamentals
- Focus on proper shooting technique
- Learning team play on both offense and defense
- Appreciation of competition and good sportsmanship
- Official Behn Camp T-shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Behn Coaching Staff
The Behn Camp philosophy is to instill confidence in young players by teaching basketball fundamentals, which in turn raises their level of play and makes the game more fun to play. Your child will learn basketball the right way, improve their skills, and have fun too!
COMPLETE SKILLS CAMP
Camp Check-in: Monday from 8:30AM-9AM
Closing Ceremony: Friday at 2:30PM. Departure immediately following.
Camp Meals: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
Half Day Camp Hours: MON-FRI 9AM-12PM
Full Day Camp Hours: MON-FRI 9AM-3PM
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. The State of Massachusetts requires a copy of camp participants’ most recent physical and record of immunizations, shots, etc., in addition to the US Sports Camps health and release form.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Roll Call
- 9:10 AM Agility Stations
- 9:25 AM Hot Shot
- 9:50 AM Drill Stations
- 10:30 AM Team Practice
- 11:20 AM Games
- 12:00 PM Lunch/Staff Camper Game
- 1:00 PM Lecture
- 1:30 PM Free Throws
- 1:45 PM 1 on 1
- 2:00 PM Full Court Drills
- 2:20 PM Games
- 3:00 PM Dismissal
Pierce Middle School is located at 451 Central Avenue, Milton, MA 02186.