KIDS Camp Questions & Answers
- Why Nike KIDS Camps?
- I finished registration, What's next?
- Do you offer scholarships?
- Do you offer group discounts?
- What should I bring to a Day camp?
- Is transportation available?
- What is the Cancellation Policy?
- What is Cancellation Protection?
1 Why Nike KIDS Camps?
Nike KIDS Camps are unlike any other camp in the country! We focus on the fundamental components of fitness - movement, coordination, speed, agility in an environment that allows kids to be comfortable playing sports. Our goal is to promote health and wellness from an early age and inspire creativity and passion for sports.
2 I finished registration, What's next?
- Fill out your Health & Release Forms: Use your confirmation number (in your confirmation email) to complete your health & release forms ahead of camp! Please visit https://www.ussportscamps.com/health-and-release-faq/ and review your packet for any camp specifics forms * If your camper is attending a camp in Massachusetts or Connecticut, please follow the Health & Release Form instructions listed in your Information Packet.
- Read your Info Packet: which will be sent out close to the camp start date which includes the following important information and more: Onsite Camp Director contact information, Mandatory Health and Release forms and waivers, Peace of Mind & Cancellation Policy, and Covid-19 safety information.
3 Do you offer scholarships?
Unfortunately, we cannot offer scholarships. We suggest reaching out to local non-profit organizations, religious institutions, or schools to ask about financial assistance for summer camps.
4 Do you offer group discounts?
Yes! We offer the following group discounts for most Nike Soccer Camp locations:
4-7 campers: $25 off per camper
8 or more campers: $30 off per camper
To redeem, please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
5 What should I bring to a Day camp?
Below is a suggested generic list of clothes and personal. Items to bring with your to camp. This list varies per camp. It is recommended to look directly in your info pack for specific items to bring
• Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
• Outdoor athletic shoes
• Water bottle
• Packed lunch and snacks
• Small gym bag/backpack
• COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
6 Is transportation available?
We do not provide transportation to or from camp. If you are flying, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
7 What is the Cancellation Policy?
You can view our cancellation policy at the following link: https://www.ussportscamps.com/...
8 What is Cancellation Protection?
US Sports Camps offers our camp families Cancellation Protection for $100 per session, due at the time of registration. Cancellation Protection entitles you to a full refund of your camp tuition fees paid to date if you cancel for any reason before your final payment date (the first day of the month prior to the month of your camp start date. i.e. final pay date is May 1st if your camp date begins in the month of June). Please note: $100 Cancellation Protection and the Registration Fee are non-refundable.
With Cancellation Protection, if you cancel after your final payment due date and at least 48 hours prior to camp check-in, you will receive a VOUCHER for all tuition fees paid, valid through the following calendar year. Participants who DO NOT attend their registered session (no-shows for any reason) or who do not contact US Sports Camps to cancel at least 48 hours prior to camp check-in will not receive a voucher or refund. Your VOUCHER is transferable to an immediate family member and may be used in the sport in which you initially registered.