Nike Field Hockey Camp at Monomoy Regional High School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Field Hockey Camps
This summer field hockey camp in Cape Cod provides a fun and competitive camp experience for campers looking to improve their stick skills. Nike Field Hockey Director, Laura Galopim, will lead players through various drills and gameplay.
Our field hockey camp in Massachusetts invites girls and boys, ages 6-18, of all skill levels to unleash their potential on the pitch. Athletes will have the opportunity to play with other athletes who share the same love for the sport and leave camp feeling confident in their skill set.
- Partner Camp of USA Field Hockey; sanctioned to make referrals to USAFH Nexus program
- "Sticks for Starters" program available for kids just learning the sport
- Instruction from prominent college and high school coaches and collegiate athletes
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Special goalkeeping instruction
- All attendee receive a Nike Field Hockey Camps package (reversible jersey, ball, lanyard) and other fun prizes.
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Laura Galopim
Laura Galopim is the Head Field Hockey Coach at Lexington High School.View Laura Galopim's Bio ⟩
After 17 years as the head coach at Weston High School, Coach Galopim took the DI coaching position at Lexington High School in the summer of 2014. Galopim has been coaching for 26 years at the Varsity level. Her overall record at the varsity level is 366-107-52 with 13 league titles and five North Sectional Championships in 26 years. The Wildcats won the Division 1 state championship in 2008 and were state finalists two other times. In the past 23 years, her teams have won 12 league titles, 5 North Sectional titles, and 3 State Final appearances.
2020, 2019 & 2018 Middlesex League Championship Title
2008 MIAA Division 1 State Champions
2008 Boston Globe Coach of the Year
2003 Metro-West Coach of the Year
2002 Boston Globe Coach of the Year
Camp Coach Tia Raspante
Tia Raspante in the Graduate Assistant Field Hockey Coach at Western New England College.View Tia's Bio ⟩
Tia Raspante joins the Western New England field hockey as a graduate assistant for the fall 2022 season.
Raspante recently graduated from the University of New Hampshire. Raspante was named to the America East Honor Roll in 2018, America East Commissioner Honor Roll in the spring of 2021, and was an honoree of the 2021 NFHCA National Academic Squad.
Over her four year career with the Wildcats, Raspante competed in 63 games, while making 24 starts. Raspante scored ten goals while picking up one assist, good for 21 points on the season. Raspante took 35 shots, 23 on goal during her career and scored the game winning goal during her senior season vs. Stanford University (10/29/2021).
Raspante will work towards a master's degree in 2024 from Western New England.
International Camp Coach Victor Consuegra
Victor Consuegra is a field hockey coach for Honigvögel Club located in Zaragoza, Spain.
International Camp Coach Arturo Cortés
Arturo Cortés is a field hockey coach for Honigvögel Club located in Zaragoza, Spain.
staff Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include current and former collegiate coaches and players, club coaches, and high school coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Dates Coming Soon. Join Priority List!
- Age Group: 6-18
- Gender: Boys & Girls
- Programs: All Skills (ages 10-18) & Sticks for Starters (ages 6-10)
- Camp Types: Full Day Camp & Half Day Camp
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring your own lunch each day.
2023 CAMP OPTIONS
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
STICKS FOR STARTERS
- Dates: August 7-10 (CANCELLED)
- Gender/Ages: Girls & Boys, Ages 6-10
- Skill: Beginner
- Daily Hours: Monday- Thursday, 9:00am-12:00pm,
- Check-in: 8:30am on Monday
- Check-out: Graduation is on Thursday at 11:30am. Parents are invited to attend! Check-out will follow after.
- Program: This Sticks for Starters program is designed for players who are just starting out or are new to the sport of field hockey. Campers can get a jump-start on their stick work, learn fundamental concepts, and build a solid foundation from highly-skilled staff in a fun and encouraging environment.
ALL SKILLS CAMPS
- Dates: August 7-10 (CANCELLED)
- Gender/Ages: Girls & Boys, Ages 10-18
- Skill: All skill levels
- Daily Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Check-in: 8:30am on Monday
- Check-out: Graduation is on Thursday at 2:30pm. Parents are invited to attend! Check-out will follow after.
- Program: This All Skills program is geared towards players of all abilities. The camp program includes stick work instruction & skills, technical & tactical training, offensive & defensive skills, and positioning work. Goalie-specific training is available as well.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a lunch each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camp Gear: All campers receive a Nike Field Hockey Camps package (reversible jersey, ball, lanyard) and other fun prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Hockey stick, water bottle, mouth guard, shin guards, turf shoes (goalies must bring full goalie protective equipment)
- Inclement Weather Plan: In the case of a canceled day due to rain, Friday will be used as a make-up day.
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-field clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Turf shoes or sneakers
- Reversible jersey
- Hockey Stick(s)
- Mouth guard
- Shin guards
- Goggles (not required, but recommended)
- Court shoes for indoor play in case of rain
- Goalies must bring their own full protective equipment
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE FIELD HOCKEY CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our field hockey camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Parents have the right to review camp procedures on background checks, health care, discipline policies, and grievance procedures upon request.
This camp must comply with the regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by the local board of health.Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15am-12:00pm Skills and small game tactics
- 12:00pm Sticks for Starters campers depart
- 12:00pm-12:45pm Lunch
- 12:45pm-1:15pm Lecture and demonstration
- 1:15pm-3:00pm Drills, games, and scrimmaging
- 3:00pm Campers depart
Camp takes place on the turf fields at Monomoy Regional High School on Cape Cod.
July 24, 2023: On field play was fun while learning and creating team friendships
Harrison really enjoyed himself
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.