New Era Junior Golf Academy, New Albany Links
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
New Albany Links is proud to host New Era Junior Golf Academy camp programs for junior golfers this summer. Enroll today and enjoy the opportunity to get better in a fun, positive learning environment.
The New Era Academy sessions are designed for players ages 6-13. Instruction includes emphasis on full swing, putting, chipping, pitching and rules/etiquette. Participants also engage in TPI Training where campers can expect activities such as throwing, jumping, skipping, and sprinting to sharpen athletic performance and coordination. Physical conditioning with a foundation of mobility, stability and balance will also be used to help develop the golfer's swing. Each academy student receives a Nike Golf polo, Nike Golf shoes and more! These sessions run from 9:00-10:30 a.m. each day.
- Instruction covering all facets of the game; putting, short irons, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily contests and games
- TPI Training to improve athletic performance
- Camper amenity package including Nike Golf shoes, Nike Golf polo, Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls and more!
- Healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper improve and enjoy the game
- View More Details ⟩
Instructors New Era Golf Staff
The camp staff at New Era Golf properties include PGA professionals and other qualified golf instructors and players.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 6-13. The New Era Academy staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. We accommodate all skill levels and, upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
New Era Golf Academy
- 8:50-9:00am Players arrive at course, check-in
- 9:00am Instructional groups working on full swing, putting, chipping/pitching, rules and TPI Training
- 10:30am Camp wrap-up, check-out
New Albany Links Golf Club
The golf course is open to the public yet still has that country club feel and playability. With its naturally rolling terrain, meandering creeks, lakes, wetlands, native grasses and mature trees, the New Albany Links offers a great challenge for golfers of all different abilities.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
This camp location is in its first year and has yet to be reviewed.