Nike Junior Golf Camps, Cedar Crest Golf Course
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
US Sports Camps is proud to offer summer golf camps in the heart of Dallas at Cedar Crest Golf Course. PGA Professionals, Ira McGraw and Maulana Dotch, and are excited to offer these programs for local juniors looking to improve their skills and have fun!
FULL DAY CAMPS
Full Day Camps run Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm. Every morning campers practice all aspects of their games - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and on-course instruction with the camp staff.
HALF DAY CAMPS
Half Day Camps run Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 12:00pm and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each participant will see improvement in his or her golf game.
- Instruction with low student to teacher ratio from experienced golf professionals
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching and full swing
- Daily course play with the camp staff (full day only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Ira Molayo
Ira Molayo serves as general manager and director of instruction at Cedar Crest Golf Course.
Lead Instructor Maulana Dotch
Maulana Dotch serves as lead instructor for the Nike Camps and is a member of the PGA and LPGA.
These programs are designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 16 (varies by program). The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45-9:00am Campers check-in at golf course
- 9:00-9:15am Warm-up, stretching, overview of daily schedule
- 9:15-11:45am Instructional stations - campers rotate working on putting, short game and full swing
- 12:00pm Lunch for full day campers, half day campers depart
- 1:00-3:45pm On-course instruction - emphasis on shot selection, strategy, course management
- 4:00pm Full day campers depart
Cedar Crest Golf Course
Cedar Crest was the site of the 1927 PGA Championship, a prestigious honor. The course still maintains the high quality and tradition it established all those years ago. Its rolling terrain and excellent course conditions are just a couple of the reasons you should come visit our course. The legendary course, which was designed by A.W. Tillinghast and renovations by D.A. Weibring/Golf Resources, Inc., continues to be a favorite of Dallas golf enthusiasts.