Nike Junior Golf Camps, Fullerton Golf Course
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Our junior golf camps in Fullerton, CA have moved from Coyote Hills GC to Fullerton Golf Course in 2018! Join the staff of experienced instructors for an unforgettable camp experience.
FULL DAY CAMPS
These camps are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Full Day campers enjoy three hours of instruction each morning to help prepare for the challenges of the course. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee for course play!
HALF DAY CAMPS
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. Half Day campers receive three hours of instruction each day on all different aspects of the game, including putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. These are great camps for anyone who wants to improve.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- All aspects of the game addressed throughout the week
- Course play focusing on course management, shot selection, rules and etiquette (Full Day Camps only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- Safe, healthy and fun learning environment
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Steven Donar
Steven Donar PGA is the general manager of Fullerton Golf Course and camp director for Nike Junior Golf Camps.View Steven's Bio ⟩
Steven has been teaching golf for 20 years in Southern California and has worked with many junior golfers throughout the years. He spent one year assisting juniors in the Long Beach Junior Golf program and has been a part of several US Sports Camps over the years. Steven has worked for American Golf for 24 years and has been a General Manager for 15 years. and was elected to membership in the PGA of America in September 2016.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 16. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45-9:00am Campers check-in at golf course
- 9:00-9:15am Warm-up, overview of daily schedule
- 9:15-11:45am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- 12:00pm Half Day Campers depart, Full Day Campers have lunch
- 12:45-3:45pm Course play with staff (Full Day only)
- 4:00pm Check-out
Fullerton Golf Course
Located in North Orange County, Fullerton Golf Course is set in a small valley and features dramatic dogleg fairways and constant elevation changes as it meanders alongside beautiful Brea Creek. The quick Poa annua and bentgrass greens and well-placed bunkers define this enjoyable course, which was designed by renowned course architect William F. Bell to accommodate players of all levels.