Nike Junior Golf Camps, Hilliard Lakes Golf Course
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Hilliard Lakes Golf Course plays host to junior golf camps outside of Cleveland, Ohio for another great summer! Camp Director, JR Ross, and his staff provide programs for junior golfers of all skill levels.
HALF DAY CAMPS
Half Day Camps run from 9:00am to 1:00pm and include sixteen hours of total range instruction. Each day campers sharpen their skills with the staff, made up of dedicated teaching professionals. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by the last day, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced professionals
- Three hours of practice with our experienced staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director J.R. Ross
J.R. began his pro golf career in 1984 after completing two years of college golf. J.R has been a PGA member since 1989 and has studied the techniques of teaching under the finest PGA professionals in the country.View J.R. Ross's Bio ⟩
Before working at Dogwood and Legacy Links, J.R. served as head golf pro and director of golf at Chateau Elan. He has been director of instruction for the Nike Golf Learning Centers at Legacy for over to 10 years. J.R. has been nominated for Georgia PGA Teacher of The Year and is a member of the PGA Presidents Council on Growing the Game. He has given over 10,000 lessons to players of all abilities and regularly competes in Georgia PGA events.
These programs are designed for boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 17. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:50am Campers arrive, check-in
- 9:00am Warm-up, staff overview of daily curriculum
- 9:15am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- 1:00pm Campers depart
Hilliard Lakes Golf Course
Hilliard Lakes is a family-owned golf course that was established in 1967 by Matthew Zaleski and has received a "Four Star Rating" from Golf Digest Magazine.