Nike Junior Golf Camps, Mansfield National Golf Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Mansfield National Golf Club plays host to Nike Junior Golf Camps for another great summer of instruction and fun. Enroll in camp today to improve your game under the direction of James Casteel and our dedicated staff of instructors.
FULL DAY CAMPS
Students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning and focuses on all facets of the game. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee for supervised course play. During course play our coaches teach strategy, rules/etiquette, and course management. The Full Day Camp is designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level. This program runs from 9:00am-4:00pm daily and is open to golfers ages 9-17. Lunch is provided for full day campers each day.
HALF DAY CAMPS
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. Half day campers receive three hours of instruction with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. From beginning players to advanced, these are great camps for anyone who wants to improve. Half Day Camp runs from 9:00am-12:00pm daily and is open to golfers ages 7-14.
- Instruction with low student-to-teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- Morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching and full swing
- Daily course play with staff supervision (Full Day Camp only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director James Casteel
James is a teaching professional at Mansfield National Golf Club in Fort Worth, TX. He has many years of junior golf instruction experience, including becoming the West DFW Director of TGA Premier Junior Golf Camps in 2014.
Our staff is on hand to provide participants with top-notch instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am All campers check-in at course
- 9:15am Staff demonstrations, overview of curriculum for the day
- 9:30am Group instruction - campers rotate stations working on putting, chipping, pitching, full swin
- 12:00pm Lunch (Full Day only) (Half Day campers depart)
- 1:00pm Course play under staff supervision
- 4:00pm Check-out
Mansfield National Golf Club
Situated amidst the rolling hills of Mansfield, TX, just 35 miles from Dallas, Mansfield National's spectacular championship golf course, beautiful banquet amenities, delicious dining and superlative guest service offer a foursome of reasons to visit this daily fee golf gem. A 4,000-sq.-ft clubhouse features Southwest architecture and a western motif interior. Inside you will find a snack bar with seating for up to 80 people as well as a fully stocked golf shop featuring all of the latest products from Nike, Taylor Made, Titleist & Callaway along with all of your other golfing needs.