Nike Junior Golf Camps, Royal American Links
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Royal American Links plays host to junior golf camps in Galena, OH this summer. Work with our professional staff of pros for an unforgettable camp experience.
Full Day Camp
This camp is an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. This time is spent working on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After a lunch break, which is included in the price of the camp, it’s off to play the course. During course play our instructors teach strategy, etiquette and course management. This program is designed to create complete golfers and raise the student’s game to the next level.
Half Day Camp
The Half Day Camp runs from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and includes twelve hours of total instruction on the practice range and short game areas. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with strong emphasis on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the session unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by the end of the session, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Instruction covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily course play with staff (full day camp only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- Healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper improve and enjoy the game
- View More Details ⟩
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7-18 (varies by program type). The Nike Junior Golf Camp staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels and, upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Nike Golf Camps - Full Day and Half Day
- 9:00am Instruction - fundamental skills training; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch (included in full day camp price, half day campers depart)
- 1:00pm Course play with staff. On-course instruction on club selection, course management, rules and etiquette
- 4:00pm Full day campers depart
Royal American Links
Royal American features bent grass tees, fairways, and greens and is manicured to the highest standards. The course also features a driving range, practice chipping and putting green, locker rooms with showers, and a full-service Grille Room featuring ice-cold brews and tasty menu items.