Nike Junior Golf Camps, Shadow Glen Golf Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps is excited to offer its newest location in Manor, TX at Shadow Glen Golf Club! Camp Director, Jim Hopkins, is excited to invite players of all ability levels to join in for a week of top-notch instruction with his staff of experienced teaching professionals.
This program is a wonderful way for our campers to enjoy a full day of golf. Full day campers receive three hours of instruction each day with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. After morning instruction and a break for lunch, campers will get to apply what they have learned out on the course (course play when available). Full Day Camps run Monday through Friday from 9:00am to 3:30pm and are open to players of all abilities, ages 10-17. Please note: Lunch is provided for full day campers each day.
- Three hours of practice with the staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- On-course instruction working on course management, shot selection, rules and etiquette (when available)
- Video analysis and manual for each camper
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View More Details ⟩
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 10 and 17. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: June - July
- Full Day: June 10-14, June 24-28, July 8-12, July 22-26
- Age Group: 10-17
- Gender: Co-ed
- Camp Type: Full Day Camps Available
- Full Day: 9:00am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Check-In: 15 minutes prior to camp start time
- Lunch: Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Program: The All Abilities program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for golf including putting, chipping, bunker play, and full-swing. On the first day of camp, all participants will be evaluated by the instructors and placed into groups based on age and ability level in various individual, small group and full group settings.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning instruction and afternoon course play.
- Lunch: Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camper Amenity Package: Campers will receive an amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:8 staff-to-camper ratio.
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own golf clubs, glove, golf balls, and tees. Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (512) 278-1304.
- Facility: Shadow Glen Golf Club
- Medical Protocol: Camp will have on-site staff to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Golf clubs
- Golf Balls/tees/glove
- Golf shoes or tennis/athletic shoes
- Collared shirt (recommended)
- Water bottle*
- Hat/visor (Campers receive Nike hat with amenity package)
- Snacks (optional)
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE JUNIOR GOLF CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our golf camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Please note: Camp schedules may be subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45-9:00am Campers check-in at Shadow Glen GC
- 9:00am Warm-up, stretching, overview of daily schedule
- 9:30am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- 11:45am-12:30pm Lunch
- 1:00pm On-course instruction
- 3:30pm Camp wrap-up, check-out
Shadow Glen Golf Club
Shadow Glen Golf Club is a gem of a daily fee golf course located just northeast of Austin in the growing town of Manor. The course, which was designed by the team of Roy Bechtol and Randy Russell, takes advantage of the beautiful, natural rolling terrain. There are numerous water features, including ponds and streams, strategic bunkering and large, undulating greens. The course, which plays 7,174 yards from the back tees, is certainly a championship test, regularly hosting tournaments and amateur qualifiers. There are five sets of tees, starting at 4,898 yards, so it's suitable for all levels of players.
Camp Questions & Answers
CAN WE RENT CLUBS?
Through Nike Junior Golf Camps we do not provide club rentals at this camp. You can reach out to the Pro-Shop at the golf course to see if they have any rentals available for your session of camp. The phone number is (512) 278-1304.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.