Nike Junior Golf Camps, Shaker Farms Country Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Nike Junior Golf Camps is proud to announce its newest summer camp programs near Springfield, Massachusetts at Shaker Farms Country Club! PGA Head Golf Professional, Eric Nelson, is excited to invite campers of all ability levels to improve their game in a structured but fun environment this summer.
FULL DAY CAMPS 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Our full day programs are available for golfers ages 7 to 16 of all ability levels. Enjoy three hours of instruction each day under the direction of our staff, which incorporates focus on all aspects of the game including putting, chipping, pitching, and full swing. After morning instruction, campers have lunch (included in the cost of the camp), and then head out to the tee box for supervised, afternoon course play with the camp staff.
- Three hours of morning instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching and full swing
- Fun, engaging games and competitions to practice each skill learned
- Supervised afternoon course play with the camp staff
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Eric Nelson
Eric Nelson is the PGA Head Golf Professional at Shaker Farms Country Club and serves as camp director for the Nike Junior Golf Camps.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 16. The Nike Junior Golf Camp staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up, stretching, skills demonstrations by staff
- 9:15am Rotate stations working on full swing, short game, putting
- 10:45am Drills, games, competitions for prizes
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 1:00pm Tee off with the camp staff
- 4:00pm Campers depart
Shaker Farms Country Club
Prepare yourself for an unparalleled golfing experience. Our course is a pleasure for golfers of any skill level to play. The Shaker Farms Country Club will challenge you while providing a relaxing, picturesque backdrop. Test your accuracy with our fairways, water hazards and sand traps; we have everything you need to challenge you and improve your game. All in all, our goal is to provide you with a quality experience that includes exceptional service and a comfortable atmosphere.