Nike Junior Golf Camps, WildHawk Golf Club
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
WildHawk Golf Club serves as our newest junior golf camp in greater Sacramento! Join the staff of experienced instructors for an unforgettable camp experience led by Camp Director, Tony Schwartz.
FULL DAY CAMPS
These camps are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. Full Day campers enjoy three hours of instruction each morning to help prepare for the challenges of the course. After lunch, it’s off to the first tee for course play!
HALF DAY CAMPS
This program offers campers of all abilities the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. Half Day campers receive three hours of instruction each day on all different aspects of the game, including putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. These are great camps for anyone who wants to improve.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- All aspects of the game addressed throughout the week
- Course play and lunch each day (Full Day Camps only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- Safe, healthy and fun learning environment
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Tony Schwartz
Tony is director of golf and head golf professional at WildHawk Golf Club and serves as camp director for Nike Junior Golf Camps.View Tony's Bio ⟩
Tony is a PGA Apprentice and has been playing golf for more than 30 years and teaching golf for over ten. As Director of Golf at WildHawk he has had the chance to inspire and instruct some of the top players in the area. With years of playing and teaching experience, he brings a wealth of knowledge about the golf swing and the game of golf to each lesson. Some of his students have gone on to receive college scholarships or played professionally.
This program is designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 16 (varies by program). The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45-9:00am Campers check-in at golf course
- 9:00-9:15am Warm-up, stretching, overview of daily schedule
- 9:15-11:45am Instruction - campers rotate stations working on putting, short game and full swing
- 12:00pm Half Day campers check-out. Full Day campers break and have lunch
- 1:00-3:45pm On-course play with staff (Full Day only)
- 4:00pm Full Day campers check-out
WildHawk Golf Club
With its distinctive character and challenging design, WildHawk Golf Club has quickly become one of Sacramento's most sought after public golf courses. Boasting some of the best greens in the area, this 18-hole championship golf course also features four sets of tees, interesting water features and unique shaped bunkers - all of which add excitement to any golf experience.